42. Deals

At Night

At Night

Victoria was laying on the bed staring at the celling when bedroom door open and close. She slowly st up Watching Ares Came from wherever he went in afternoon.

"You were gone for long!" Victoria says looking up at him when he sat beside her and kissed her lips.

"Just Some Last Moment Work. I was planning to Private Island for fees day or somewhere you want this weekend." He asked and she smiles and place her hands on cheek.

"How About Home! I want us to be their Wrapped into warm blanket on your arms chair and sipping hot coffee in front of fire." She smiled and he nods immediately placing forehead kiss and get up.

"I will get changed!" He Announce getting up walking away into closet room.

She rest against the headboard rubbing her belly when the shower started running down. She gets off the bed walking downstairs into Kitchen.

She walks inside only to get confused seeing Xavier, Zane and Noah heating the dinner and placing the things around. She first it amusing but she smiled and walked inside making them known her presence.

"Why You Guys are doing this. I was coming downstairs!" She says when Noah smiled.

"We can do at least do this between have seat we are nearly done!" He says and she smiled taking seat on her chair grabbing the water.

She played with water in glass for while getting herself lost in thoughts of Morning Incident when Ares walked down after few minutes watching them. He saw Victoria lost in her thoughts when he place kiss on her neck grabbing her attention and she looks up him taking his seat.

"What He said?" Ares asked finally and Everyone stopped looking down.

"There is another Heir of Throne and Congratulated me about the pregnancy!" Victoria says looking into Ares eyes. He slowly Breath looking at Zane and Noah and they walked away in silence.

His Desrise to kill someone with his bare hands came alive after Six Years again. But he calmed himself in order to not scare Victoria all over again. She might not be scared of him now but deep he himself she had that feeling buried. After all that feeling of her stayed with for Five year almost.

"You Are Okay?" He asked again and she nods NO finally looking at him.

"It's Okay! I promise No harm will come to you both. It's A Promise. We are safe." He assured her looking into her eyes. She open her mouth agape speaking.

"I Know Ares You won't let any harm come to us I don't want any harm to come any of Us because of. I Trust But This Feeling I can't deny it. I am scared to lose everything I have. I don't want to lose you all." She stated the fact of heart when Ares pulled her chair near him with his one hands and picked her on his lap pulling closer.