41. Nolan

Next Day

Next Day

"Why Do you have to go Work?" Ares angrily asked looking at Victoria sipping her coffee.

"Because I got a offer for Fashion Walks Design and I am Doing it" Victoria answered looking at angry Ares standing in front of hall. They were currently in the Mansion Hall Fighting over Victoria Job. Ares was standing glaring at her. She sat silently sipping her life his words had didn't have effect on her.

"Victoria You Aren't Listening?" Ares again groan and pulled stool sitting in front of her and took her coffee away keeping on table. All of her attention was on Ares now. Coffee was such Distraction.

"You will work but Zane will be with you!" He says and she ignors conflicting him. 

"Nope! I told you clearly I don't want any of yours toy soldiers around me while I work

"Nope! I told you clearly I don't want any of yours toy soldiers around me while I work. And I Won't Change my decision!" She says finally looking at him. He knew she was determined at her point while he was on his.

"Fine! Than I will leave my all work to be beside you!" He says equally being stubborn. Victoria looks at him in shock while he sat like he wasn't effected.

"You can't do that!" She speaks and he ignores it taking her coffee from table sipping it. She angrily grabs it away and handed it to Zane. Ares looks at her and smiles.

"You confirm now!" He asks and Victoria rolls her eyes speaking.

"Fine! But Just Zane no one else!" She complete and Ares immediately nods his head with his smile looking at her.

"You always have yours ways with me" she says Glaring at him while he chuckled and lean to kiss when Senior King walks into hall. He moves away standing smirking at her and walks away. Senior Kings looks at and she smiles.

"Was He Begin Brat Again!" He asks and She just nods looking at him. Senior Narrow his and open his mouth.

"You! Brat where are you? Get your A** here!" Senior King Yelled and Victoria smirks at Ares walking looking at her.

"Did you just conflict with my precious Daughter in Law!" Senior King and Ares sighed looking at Smirking Victoria than Senior King.

"It was for her protection if my precious wife did told you!" Ares stated and Victoria glared him.