5. Again

After One Month

After One Month

Life Has been utterly unfair to her. She lost everything in one go and got another life in another go messing with her life and spirit. But, she figured out how to live. She worked, ate, and slept all the time. Ares gave her everything without even having second thoughts. She was sometimes very meddlesome why he befriended her and furnished her a new life. But, she pushed her irrational thoughts away. She was alive and helping others that all matter to her.

Marry Me!!

His choice rang in her mind. They were relaxing together when he asked her again about it coldly. She couldn't mate him. He was a dangerous man. But, she didn't have another option.

I don't want to have a family. I don't want anyone besides me. I just Can't. She thought when someone called her. She turned to watch New intern Liza Standing before her with designs in her hands.

"Come, Liza, Take a seat" Victoria states turning to the laptop and closed it giving her full attention to Liza.

"I just found to have new designs in my hand, and I wanted to share it with you," Liza says taking her seat. victoria gave her house warming smile and pushed everything aside. Liza gave the designs to her and she checked it. 

"You have been doing fairly good Liza. I will be taking these into consideration. You can ask for your full-time letter from the HR department and Welcome To the Vita Di Moda family" Victoria smiled getting up picking up her bag. Liza was stunned looking at her. 

"Am I Full-time here?" she asked again, not believing what she heard. Victoria smiled and patted her back walking outside. It was nearly night, everyone was leaving for their home. She walked switching the lights off in her way. She closed the last light and walked outside, only to get a surprise seeing Rayn standing.

He was standing leaning against his luxurious car in his shirt and coat hanging around his arms. It looked as if he was waiting for someone. She was watching him when he looked up and saw her. Smiling at her, he gave her a dimpled smile looking at her. Victoria came out of her thought looking at him and then started walking towards him.

"Hey, Victoria. I was just passing by so thought to pick you up." He says smiling and open his arms a little, holding his coat and keeping it around her.

"It's getting cold. Come." He says walking to the driver's seat. She was standing in surprise that he was standing for her all in this cold. He opens the car door and then his eyes fell on her seeing standing still.

"Come!!" He asked her again. She was pulled back to earth and speaks.

"I have my car, Ryan. I can go by myself." She says when he smiled again at her.

"I Know your car is under servicing. You Took A taxi today. Now come" he says and Victoria silently opens the car door taking a seat in the front passenger seat. Ryan smiled and ignited the engine.