35. Playful

Is Strawberry Sweeter Or Sugar?

After A Week, Russia

"I will see you at the Warehouse! Call Arcane Rodriguez stating we got the man. And Few Men's to go on Grocery shopping and things. Gramps will stay in Russia for long this time." Ares Ordered Zane when his eyes fell on Victoria sitting on Kitchens Island watching Gramps Preparing something.

"Sure sir!" Zane looks up at Lost Ares. He turns his face looking at what he was staring when his eyes fell on Victoria. He smiled and silently left without a word.

Ares walked inside the kitchen and She smiled at him eating Strawberry watching his Gramps Marinating the Chicken's. The chef was standing beside him while he talking to him. He was sure Gramps were cooking For Victoria. This man never came in kitchen in even for me also. Ares thought and watch Victoria.

"You never cooked for me!!" Ares asked his Gramps and he ignored his comments speaking.

"Will You like some coke GrandDaughter-In- Law?" Senior King asked and Victoria smiled widely speaking.

"Sure Gramps." Ares glared Senior King and walked up to her standing in front of her.

"This Old Man Choose to Ignore me always." Ares stated coldly and Victoria chuckles softly and place kiss of his jaw quickly.

"Come on!! He is Mad On you cause you just brought my favourite last time not his." Victoria states sitting up straight.

"He never told me about his craving" Ares smirk and Gramps Immediately turned glaring at him.

"If you are my Granddaughter You will ignore him."
Senior King asked and Victoria looked him than Ares. Ares immediately smirk and looks at him.

"Well it Happens to be that You have Grandson and She is Lovely wife of this Grandson. So will lose either way." Ares Smirk and Gramps glare at them. Victoria chuckles lowly in shock and Suprise watching them having open war.

"I am ain't giving my Chickens to you both" Senior King Exclaimed and Ares Smirk more watching his grandfather loosing.

"Fine I will order something from KFC or Mcdonald. Right Love!!" Ares turns looking at Victoria and She looks at him than Gramps watching her.

"I am not being part of your fights" she stated choosing her side and Gramps Smirk on Ares, while he Choose to glare.

He ignored everyone else and turned watching Victoria. She was wearing black outfit matching perfectly to him.

 She was wearing black outfit matching perfectly to him