29. Paris

Cheers to Few Days To Joyeux Noël ⛄

Happiness Is Door That Lead To Other Doors Of Life!!

Paris, Next Morning

Kings Royal Penthouse

"Ares!!!" Victoria Giggled Trying To Remove His Hand

"Ares!!!" Victoria Giggled Trying To Remove His Hand. Ares smile moving closer towards her warmness of naked body.

"We aren't Going Anywhere!!" Ares Chuckle Turning Her hovering her moving His face in her neck. She giggled feeling Tickling Sensation When It fade away under his Warm and Hot Kisses On Her Neck.

"Ares!!" She tried moving away when he placed kiss on her throat moving trailing kisses on her left Shoulder. He smiled removing sheets in between them holding her Belly making her gasp.

"You were saying something?" He teased Placing Kisses Over Her Collarbone when She Push him away and Got Up Holding Sheet Covering Her.

"We Are Done Here. Now, I Going To have shower and Than City Tour" She says slipping off the bed when Ares grabbed her back throwing her on bed and Hover her again.

"No, We Are Not. We Will Be here" He said watching her long lashed around her Blue orbs.

"No, We Are Not!!" She chuckle getting up when Ares kissed her lips falling on bed with her down him.

"Ohh Jesus!! You So Heavy!!" She Winch And He Laughed Immediately against her neck holding her waist making her laugh along. His Laughter was most amazing this She every heard in her life.

Their Laughter Filled Whole Floor Making Zane Gesture all the security to wall away.

"Fine!! We Are Going Out" Ares Surrender when Victoria Wrap her arms around his Neck and pull him back placing kiss on his lips.

"Have Shower In Other Room" She wishper and pushed him away on bed Giggling holding sheets getting off the bed.

"You will Regret Mrs. King" Ares rest his elbow watching her disapper and heard bathroom door closed with Thud.