Miasma of the void part 3

(please know this. Whenever I mention something about Avdol's arms, his stand basically created arms for him but only when his stand is being used. It's not burning anybody only if he wants to.)

"What are these remnants of destruction? It's a perfectly round opening like someone pulled out a cork. What is it?" Joseph wonders, his eyes staring at the circular whole in the door.

"The destruction continues on beyond this room. These are clearly signs that Avdol and the others encountered an enemy." Kakyoin stated with confidence, gritting her teeth that the others were ok. As if on cue, her stand appeared behind her, its emerald haze shining through the dark room. "Jotaro! Break down the store! We're going in!" Joseph requested of his grandson, he delinquent more than happy to break down something.Without a word, his stand appeared in front of him, landing a blow with its cry of "ORA!".

"Hey Iggy.. I"ll see you in the next life." He closed his eyes waiting for the void to swallow him whole, only wishing some deity would be merciful and reunite him with Avdol.

The void took whatever was there, finally resting in one spot. As Vanilla ice appeared from his own void of darkness, he breathed heavily as blood trailed from the wounds he had received.

"Polnareff. It is not by your hand that I bleed. It is by Avdol. At that moment, I had planned to eradicate both you and Avdol all at once, but he knocked you out of the way. Normally, in such a situation one would instinctively focus on protecting himself. This blood is the result of that. But although I am injured, it will take some time until I die." He talked into the open air as he stumbled across the floor. "I shall go finish up Joestar and the other two. I will, without a doubt."

Polnareff opened his eyes, a tear escaping from his overjoyed self. From what saved him and Iggy from the clutches of the void were bright flames. They were wrapped around him in a protective manner, well muscular like arms of flames. From their first meeting he thought it was honorable for him to burn to death and take his own life, yet these oh so familiar flames were the ones that saved him yet again.

"These flames, I know them all too well. But.. it's impossible.." He seemed to talk to himself, his mind overflowing with more questions than answers. Magicians red screeched loudly as flames left its beak, Avdol appeared against the wall as tried to motion to stay silent.. Despite missing his arms and all. But, what substituted his missing limbs were arms made from his stands flame. A brilliant idea, if one were to observe.

Before Avdol could even attack, blood fell from the ceiling. The crimson falling onto the floor as it made a happy face before it became a puddle.

"Avdol? Is this really some illusion that some deity wants to punish me with?" He asked himself, the man still in disbelief. He didn't know if this was an illusion based on how much blood he lost, a punishment to remind him or his guilt, or indeed a miracle.

Vanilla ice looked up as he saw the Frenchman and iggy held by magicians red, rage bubbling inside him. "Polnareff... Avdol!"

Vanilla ice had believed that he had disintegrated Avdol with his stand. Avdol had used his flames to blind the stan for a mere second, allowing him to escape from being swallowed whole by the stand itself. The only thing that was now missing were his arms, yet he was lucky that his legs or any other limb was not taken from him.

He was angered by not only Iggy's inhumane punishment, but Polnareff's wounds as well. As the flames were letting go of its protective grip he could only marvel at how real it was.

"This feeling.. The fire is real. This isn't an illusion. This flame is full of life, I'm not the only one who has survived that bastard. He smiled as he saw Avdol standing a bit away, giving him a small smile that the Frenchman needed to see.