Darby the player

The strange man stared at the group, his eyes showing the tiniest bit of an interest. Suddenly, the Frenchman pointed his finger accusingly at The stranger.
"I don't know who or what the hell that is, but it's no ordinary human!" He angrily stated, it was almost as if this man was some sort of Otherworldly creature. But unfortunately for all of them, he was a stand user.

"Polnareff!" Joseph yelled his name, it seemed almost as if he was lecturing him for saying something rude. "No problem! I'll kill him!" The Frenchman confidently exclaimed, silver Chariot appearing in front of him. Quickly the butler threw a playing card at him, silver chariot quick to slice it perfectly into two halves with its rapier. While the two pieces scattered, Jotaro caught the sliced piece within his hand "A playing card?" He questioned aloud. "Welcome, Master Joestar. We have been awaiting your arrival. I am the butler of this mansion. My name is Darby." The man, now known as Darby introduced himself Cooley.

The group size wide in shock at The Familiar name, Jotaro gritting his teeth in distaste "Darby?

"Yes. I am Darby younger.I am the younger brother of Darby elder whom you have defeated beyond recovery." A bit of malice entered through his voice, his brows furrowing close together. "You're the gambler Darby's younger brother?" The silver-haired man exclaimed with uncertainty. " Are you here to avenge your older brother?" The fortune-teller wearily wondered, a bit of sweat making its way down his face.

Darby smiled, before he made his way to the side of the hallway, floating with an airy grace

"No, not at all. I wouldn't even think of it." He bailed politely, only the best way Butler would know how. "Didn't my brother tell you that one who is fooled and loses the battle is at fault? I believe that to be true as well. It is my brother's fault for losing. I don't bear a garage at all. My brother is my brother and I and myself. We are different people. I am 10 years younger than my brother. I did respect my brother to a certain degree, but we are from different generations. My brother is old-fashioned. He had to cheat and swindle to win. He can only defeat those who are either old or amateurs. I believe that Lord Dio also recognized this, and that is why I am the one he chose to be his butler." After speaking for who-knows-how-long, he seemed to cough, in order to apologize for his rather long introduction.

He blamed for a few moments, remembering what he actually came here to do. "What's the matter? If you would like to fight me, please, come into the mansion." He tempted with a menacing voice, the fortune teller speaking up in order to calm the group's unsteady nerves. "Please, everyone. Don't carelessly run in there."

"We don't have much time. Hurry up and take us to Dio!"The delinquent in question said, the man almost tempted to bring out Star Platinum. The ghost formation of a hand appeared from Darby youngers arm, the older Joestar noticing it quickly. "Jotaro! Be careful! Somethings coming out!"
The stand looked quite strange, Hearts were on its chest, along with weird-shaped bracelets on the side of its arms. Its face seems like a binocular, it's eyes similar to that of glasses, and the letter T & D on its face. Perhaps it was just an abbreviation of his full name. Darby younger, his stand, Atum, suggested the god Atum. "Hey! He brought out his stand!"

Dim blue from the side of its head, like a train whistle. Polnareff opened his lips to speak, but all they came out with a sentence full of stuttered words "Hey! He brought out his stand!." " Well, that's rare these days." Joseph calmly said, though he was absolutely correct. "It's been a while since we faced someone who used their stand out in the open." The fortune teller told the group.

"So, who is it!? Who shall be my first opponent?" Darby Yonkers voice transferred to his stand, the Frenchman becoming aggravated by each passing second. "He's so annoying! Jotaro, beat the crap out of him!" The silver-haired man requested of his closest friend, the delinquent quick to do without any moment of hesitation. Jotaro steps forward, his stand star platinum summoning itself behind him.