You amaze me.

Let's continue!
-------------
After she showed her around the house she offered Kakyoin some pajamas. Although the red head declined shyly, the cheerful woman insisted.

"Dont worry about the underwear they haven't been used, and I'm pretty sure we are the same cup size!" She says to kakyoin.

"Thank you Miss Holly... for everything. She bows respectfully towards her.

"Aw you're so sweet anytime kakyoin-Chan.
I'll let you shower now, afterwards I'll be making some dinner in the kitchen." She ruffles the top of her hair and leaves leaving kakyoin by herself.

She stood for a few moments, recalling the events that happened two months ago. She and her family Traveled to Egypt for a vacation. They had explored for a few days, sight seeing and such. But she had an encounter that changed her life. A man, who called himself. Dio. A charming man, with the most beautiful eyes. He had some sort of charm to him, and the best of all. He understood her pain of being alone. He saw her stand in all its glory, a stand that only she thought she could see.

Her own family thought she was strange, this causing a drift between them. She was alone, and in need of friendship, longing for understanding.

And Dio offered exactly that. He promised her she wouldn't be alone and isolated any longer. She wouldn't be an outcast, and was welcomed with open arms.

Only to have Dio to take advantage of her, using her stand for his own selfish desires. She watched in horror as he killed her parents right in front of her. Their agonizing screams haunted her mind, and not longe after.. the flush if was planted in her brain.

She was emotionless, but now she felt hate, sorrow, and relief. She let tears roll down her small face as she cries the sound of the water drowning out her sound of her sobs.

Grabbing the clothes Holly had graciously given her, she put them on before heading out. They were the perfect size for her, much to her surprise, standing out in the hallway, she looked out the window looking into the moon above.

"Hey." She turned around and saw Jotaro kujo looking at her. Here she was in a nightgown, her hair barely dry, and in front of him. She held her hair as she tried to comb through her long locks with her fingers.

"Hey Jojo. She greets him in a soft voice. She then looked at him, her eyes meeting his own. She never had time to fully look at him, only briefly.

He was tall yet muscular, his skin was the color of caramel. His hair was in unruly curls, the light reflecting off his jet black hair. He had a great jawline and full lips.

His eyes.. oh his eyes could compete with the ocean, a vibrant shade of blue, almost turquoise, with specks of green. A tank top which showed his muscles and a pair of sweatpants that hung on his hip. Handsome bastard, definitely a delinquent. She smiled internally of all the girls he had around him earlier that morning.

"Are you ok?" He asks his eyebrows raised. "Yes I'm fine, thx for helping me today." She said a small frown on her face as she remembered what she did to that nurse.
"You called me Jotaro earlier." He remarked to her, his arms crossed.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean that. Must have been the effects of the flesh bud." She half smiles avoiding his gaze.

"I don't mind.." he says.

"Jotaro it is." After she says his name her stand appears behind her, it's face bearing closer to his own. A small hissing noise came from her lips, a small tentacle taking off his hat.

"Oh she sometimes likes to come out. Hierophant give him his hat back.." Her stand looks at disappointingly, giving out a small humming noise . "Sorry about that." She says twisting her hair."