Khnum's Oingo and Thoth's Boingo

On a bright sunny day, there was two brothers. One significantly older, and one younger. They had chocolate brown hair, caramel skin, and dark purple eyes. Despite their rather odd hairstyle they had an absurd choice of clothes. They were colorful to say the least.

Mondatta looked at the comic book within his hands, the pages blank. As strange as it was, he waited patiently for it to appear, and within a few seconds colorful photos and odd art appeared on the blank page. "Oh, a new page has appeared." The youngest brother spoke aloud, the smaller boy internally reading what was written on the page.

The buddy brothers Zenyatta and Mondatta took the bus that came four hours later, so they weren't in the accident! What new adventure awaits the buddy Brothers, as they enter the city of Aswan! Oh! There they are! The five nasty bad guys are there! They are talking to each other. They seem so worried." He turned to look to his older brother, the man staring out the bus window as he passed by the three crusaders. Polnareff,Jotaro, and Joseph Joestar.

"That's them." He stated. His eyes gazing intently at the group of stand users out in the open. "They drank black tea that was poison!Gulp!" He read silently, a cheshire like grin appeared on his face as he turned again to his brother."Brother?" He asked quietly, the boy handing their most prized possession to his brother as he too read the page. His eyes widened in surprise before letting out a chuckle. "So all we have to do is poison them. Seems easy enough."

The brothers quickly got off the tour bus, the two standing on the sidewalk as they witnessed a restaurant by the name of Maxim.

"My brother, we are invincible together. With your stand, a book that predicts the future, and my stand Which transforms my face... They're as good as dead! Our cards are the God of knowledge, Thoth and the god of creation Kuhmn! We are the Mondatta And Zanyatta brothers!" He seemed to be speaking to thin air, the oldest carrying his younger brother on his shoulders.

.

With a firm hit from the frying pan, he knocked the owner out cold; the poor man falling onto the floor as the youngest brother begin to drag his body away. With that out of the way he began to quickly flip through the pages of his book, once again waiting for more artwork to appear on the blank page. Oingo grabbed the book from his hands, the man skimming through the page as he nodded his head in confirmation. "This is the restaurant. At this table, where they will be drink the poison to black tea." He spoke with calmness, the man closing the book as he handed it back to his younger brother.
"The predictions made by my stand, the god of knowledge, Thoth, always come true." Boingo laughed strangely, his older brother giving him a small smile despite the man being weirded out.

From across the street, the three stand users aside from their two injured friend wandered down the street. "How are those two doing?" Polnareff asks cigarette in mouth. "Avdol's neck wound didn't damage anything vital, fortunately, so he'll probably be released tomorrow." Joseph concluded, the Frenchman letting out a long sigh.

"Gosh, I was so worried I barely got any sleep last night. But as long as he's okay then I'll start to feel a little better." Polnareff confessed, the man letting a puff of smoke leave his lips.

"But Kakyoin's injuries are serious. She might go blind. I called the Speedwagon foundation but we'll see what they can do." He adds. "I'm worried." Polnareff responds, I still feel guilty. Maybe if i hadn't picked a fight with her this wouldn't have happened. Polnareff grimaced for a moment, but received a pat on the back from the older Joestar. "You didn't know it would happen, there's no use crying over spilt milk Polnareff." Though his words were firm, they comforted him regardless.

"Noriko might be out of action for the rest of this trip." Jotaro thought to himself, the man turning his attention to his grandson. He didn't expect him to look so drained, the heavy eyebags were enough confirmation of his lack of sleep.