Silver chariot

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Polnareff. Jean Pierre Polnareff." He gave the older man a glare.

"Thank you for the introduction polnareff but.." With a simple gesture, Avdol allows his stands fire to hit the table-clock, that polnareff created.The flaming table falls, making the flames fly up and gracefully falling down.

"Don't assume, Monsieur Polnareff, that my flames move as it would in nature. My stand is called Magicians Red." He says Confidence in his voice.

Polnareff, mockingly laughs at his opponent staring at him intensely.

Kakyoin held his Jotaros hand unknowingly. Heirophant was agitated just like it's user, nervous as well. Her stands tendril was coiled around her arm, the gesture hoping it would calm her down. She was cold, her skin pale as a ghost. Jotaro noticed this, squeezing her small hand, the girl slightly loosening up.

"Wait a Minute! The moment those coins lined up, he pierced them with a single stroke!" Joseph point to the enemy . "Wait not just the coins, he pierced through Avdols flames too!" His eyes widened.

He was correct, between each coin there was a small flame. Polnareff smiles evilly, his ego going up as Joseph comments on it.

With pride in his he goes on explaining to Avdol what he could do with his stand. Slashing fire, air, any object. Making sure that he knew his stand, the magicians red, was at a clear disadvantage.

Jotaro and kakyoin both think 'just fight already', but they know that avdol was far too polite to ever do such a thing.

Jotaro was too lost in his thoughts, he only stopped when he noticed that polnareff wasn't in front of them anymore. He was by the restaurant door, inviting avdol to an open area where he didn't need to hold back his attacks.

The destination they chose for their battle was in the least to say.. bizarre. Just colors.

Mountains of different colors were around the area. Giant statues of tigers, apes, pigs and people he guessed were some sort of diety.

He wouldn't know, they could be apart of some religion he had no knowledge of. But he knew the girl beside could tell him within seconds.

He's not surprised when she answers the old mans question to, "where the hell are we, what is this?

"This place Mr Joestar is called Tiger Balm Garden, because it's built along the hillside of Tai gang road and it's unique appearance. It makes it the number one tourist attraction in Hong Kong." She looks around a bit.

"The number one?! Is there more of these?!" Joseph looks at the colossal place around them.

"I don't think so. But There's a possibility." She continues.

The two users continue to talk a little more before their stands appear Behind them.

Once they begin to fight Polnareff begins to attack avdol who luckily dodges his attacks with ease.

Much to polnareffs disappointment of receiving no flames, he just continued to provoke him woke words

"Is that all you've got!"