Miasma of the Void, Vanilla ice, part 1

As a silent sare off between the two users was very much present, Darby younger chuckled silently to himself.

"Are you an idiot?" He asked the delinquent, Atums eyes shining bright with mischievousness. As if it were an alternate reality, Jotaros soul appeared to be glitching like a broken computer. "My stand can see opponents' souls, as if with night vision. No matter who a person might be, the soul does not lie. Yes or no? Right or left? When the question is asked, I know what they will choose. Outside or inside, high or low, a change up or straight fastball. I can know the answer 100% of the time." He thought to himself, awaiting Jotaro's answer.

"A straight football. High on the outside?" arby asked Jotaros sould, bright words appearing above his body.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

"Jotaro is not lying. A straight fastball, high to the outside. He's really going to throw that. What's he trying to do? Apparently, he defeated my brother by bluffing, but does he actually think he can intimidate me? What a fool." He thinks to himself, his stand continually observing jotaros soul.

"I'm pitching." Jotaro stated with a bored tone, his character in game ready to launch another ball towards it's opponent. "Don't forget that the game will be called once there is an 11 point difference." Darby smiled with glee, this was a free point for him. As the ball neared closer to his character, it changed directions last minute. "It was a change up! It shot through! Impossible! It turned!" He exclaimed, the man already wondering what could have caused this mistake.

"It's a hit! But the infielder throws to first, and the batter is out!" The game announcer states loud and clear for the users to hear. Darby's eyes widened, turning his attention to the delinquent who seemed much more confident than before.

"Impossible. There was no mistaking that he chose a high fastball straight to the outside. Even if he were a holy man like the Buddha, or a genius con artist like my brother, he couldn't possibly control his own soul like that." He confirmed with himself, now he was indeed a threat.

""I'm going with a high fastball straight to the outside again." He declared, Atum already doing its job as it examined his soul.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Once again, he's not lying. He's serious!" He grit his teeth in frustration. "Jotaro, you're not cheating are you?" He asked the delinqunet, well his soul undoubtly.

"I do! I do! I do! I do!"

"What? He is cheating!" He began to sweat, his brows knitting close together.

"A Forkball, low to the inside! Flying into the pitcher!" The game declared, the ball flying towards star platinum. "Out!" The crowd going wild with excitement.

"You cheated. Jotaro, you bastard. You rigged the consol somehow."

"No! No! No! No! No!" Jotaros soul denied it, the man already feeling a twinge of uncertainty creeping up his back.

"It's not rigged." He breathed heavily, his temper going through the roof. "I know that you're cheating, what kind of trick is it?"

Jotaro's souls had no response, the man only met with silence. "Dammit! The question has to be a yes or no question.

"It seems your mind reading questions can only be answered with a yes or no." Jotaro stated loudly, the man already picking up his stands ability. " Your brother liked to say this. It's not cheating if you don't get caught." He smiled, holding up the controller in his hands mockingly.

"It's not cheating if you don't get caught? How dare you speak like you know it all, who do you think you're talking to?! Pitch, Jotaro! I'll figure out your trick, and drag your soul out."He screamed angrily from his seat, the man already losing his mind.