Chapter 31

The next morning, at 6:25am, Tristian woke up and quietly got out of bed. He did his morning routine and added in a quick shower. After that and him getting dressed up, Tristian grabbed the bags he prepared the night before and went to a drawer where he took out a note he wrote and a small, sparkly white box. Placing at the night stand right next to Florist. He stared at her for a bit, his eyes glistening with a frown spotting his face. Before he could start crying, Tristian regained his composure and leaned down, kissing her forehead lightly.

"Goodbye, I love you."
———————————————————-
A few hours later, Florist yawned and turned to her left, wanting to give Tristian a hug. But when she went to do that, her hands felt nothing. Immediately her eyes snapped open, "Tristian..Tristian? Where are you?" The corner of her left eye caught a letter addressed to her and a small box. She grabbed them and opened the letter, wanting to read that first to see if it can give her any clues or whatever.

(What was written in the letter):

Hey beautiful,

I'm sorry that I left you without saying a proper goodbye. If your pissed off at me, you have the right to be. It's just that, something came up. My mom got kidnapped by my father. I just found out this information and that he has been gone for two months now. I'm pretty upset at that, to be honest. So, I gathered what I need and decided to go rescue him. Here is where you might you freak out. This mission is a bit...dangerous. Given of who my father is and how much of a good but brutal fighter he is, I might just end up being killed. Key word, might. No way will I go down without a fight. But I will admit this, I'm scared. But if I have to swallow it down in order to save and protect my mom, then so be it.

There is something else that I want to tell you, I know that you believe in your god, Yahweh. So what you might hear now, will be shocking. I apologize in advance that I held this information back from you, I was just scared. You're such a wonderful person and deserve everything. I guess I was just selfish because I don't want to lose you. Anyways, I'm sure you want to know now.

Basically, I'm a demon. My parents are too.

Yeah...I know, shocking.

Sorry for the faint tear drop stains, I was crying a bit while writing this. My life has been...so hard. I know it's not as severe as other people, but it's near that level. Like I said before, I don't want to lose you. Florist, you helped me be a better version of myself and be more happy. And I thank you for that. Believe me when I tell you this...I love you. So, I have to ask this question, which will relate to the small box you probably have.

Will you marry me? (That is, if I survive this and make it back to you.)

It's okay if you say no, especially with the revelation I gave you and the fact that I placed myself in a life threatening situation. But I would be honored to be your husband. Take care of yourself, along with the puppies you probably have seen running around this floor. They're mine that I got from he trip to the island I told you about. Hopefully I see you soon.

Love,
Tristian

(End of letter and back to story):

Tears were pouring down her cheeks as she read the letter over and over again. Especially that part where he popped the question. She slowly opened the box and gasp when she saw the most beautiful ring she ever saw. So this is what he meant when he said that he was busy crafting something. Florist took it out and slid it firmly down her ring finger on her right hand. She brought it to her lips and kissed the three diamonds in the middle.

"It's okay...I forgive you and accept you for who you are, love. My answer is yes."
————————————————————-
Tristian rode with his horse for a total of four hours, he knows where he needs to go first in order to find Meliodas. But the thing is, he doesn't want to go, especially after everything that happened. However, his mom's life is at stake so he will need to swallow his pride along with anger, and deal with it for now.

He's following an aura and going to see the Seven Deadly Sins.