Chapter 7

Time skip: Tristian's first birthday(Exact amount: 4 months)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!"

"Happy birthday to you."

"Happy birthday dear little braat...ow! I mean, Tristaaan.

"Happy birthday to youuu."

Tristian giggles and claps his hands, blushing and hugging himself. "Make my heart swell." He says while gushing. Ban, Merlin and King couldn't believe that it's already been four months since this one has come to live with them. It was like it was yesterday when he first arrived.

Flashback:
Tristian wouldn't budge when the door of the Boar Hat opened to reveal a neutral faced King and Merlin. Those two seem kind of scary to him for some reason. Arthur sighed and picked him up, cradling him close.

"Awww, don't worry buddy," Arthur cooed softly, "they're good. I promise. They won't ever hurt you. Besides, I know how much you like piggies. We have one here."

This caught the baby's attention. "Piggy?"

Arthur nodded his head to confirm. "Piggy. You can only see it if you agree to live with them. It will make mama happy if you listen to me."

Tristian pondered on it, Arthur is right, it will make mama happy if he was being good and listening. He looked at Arthur and nodded his head in acceptance, not putting up a fight when he was being passed to King.

Merlin peered at Tristan, rubbing her chin with a small smile on her face, "Arthur..who is this-"

"Meliodas's child..he looks like our captain..but Zeldris too.." King answered absentmindedly, in shock.

The sin of gluttony raised an eyebrow, but when she looked at Tristian's now deadpan face, it really showed proof that this is their captain and one of their greatest enemy's child. But why is his eyes black? Isn't it only suppose to happen to demons if they have their assault mode on? Is that it?

"Hungry! Snaaaaaack!" Tristian barked out. Arthur took out some cookies from Tristian's bag, giving it to Tristian while he gives the bag to Merlin. "Don't scream, Tristian. Man, he's liking this way too much." Arthur says, pinching the bridge of his nose with eyes closed.

Tristian waved goodbye as he was munching on the cookies when Arthur eventually left. King shifted the baby until he was positioned at his hip, "Merlin...now that I'm back and the fact that we have a baby here now...what are we going to do?" To be honest, King.

She doesn't really know. All she knows is protecting Tristian is their priority right now.

End of Flashback:
"Ban! Up!" Tristian said loudly. The sin of greed happily complied, holding Tristian under his arm like he's a pile of wood. This made King panic, which was all Ban wanted.

King started marching towards Ban, "That's not how you hold a child, you idiot!" Ban quickly looked around and smiled when he spotted the kitchen, and started walking there. "Gah! Baaaaaan! Stop! Just...Just give him to me!" Ah, there's the old King he knows, always overly criticizing him and shit. Oh gods, especially when it came to the way he writes. Ban began to focus again before another headache would form. He peered at King and shrugged.

"Okay, here ya go!" He throws Tristian in the air towards him.

King scrambled to catch Tristian, "Ban! I will kill you!" He managed to get Tristian and have him in his arms. He rolls his eyes and smirks when he hears a 'No you won't! Elaine wouldn't like that!' as he walks towards the cake.

To Tristian, this is the best birthday ever, even though he wishes that mama was here.
—————————————————————————-
Meliodas and Angel have gotten used to each other and learned a lot about one another as well. For example, Angel also has a someone crazy who is gunning after him in anyway they can. Which turns out to be his brother, Miracle. Other than looks, both Meliodas and Angel like peace and quiet, meat, sparring, books and freedom. At least, to name a few.