Chapter 17

Last major/big time skip: 12 years (" :o" I know right! So big, but don't you guys worry, imma catch you up real quick)

Overview/what happened during the time:
- Those stones that were mentioned in the past that would help bring Angel back home came back. You guys can guess what the demon chose given the fallout in chapter 15.

-Though it took a long time, Angel eventually moved on with a new partner, a female demon named Eniko(OC, just like the bros)However, two years after they became a couple, Miracle(Angel's bro, alternate version of Zeldris) tried to commit a coup and even though he almost completed his mission, he failed and was killed by Angel. After a long and intense battle.

-Of course, daddy dearest was pissed because, what crazy, cold-hearted and egotistical maniac wouldn't want to see his kids fighting to the death? But because he respects Angel a lot, he didn't do anything. Though he has moments of being the 'revamp' Angel that he used to be, the latter slowly turned back to his old self.

- Back in the regular world, the Ten Commandments and other demon minions started attacking places like Camelot and Liones. Arthur was critically injured and had to go to a secret place with Merlin, while the sins went into further hiding as well. Leaving Tristian all alone to be in charge of the kingdom. With some help of course.

-Tristian is in love with a 'common' girl named Florist(OC)

-Meliodas never moved on to another lover, instead, became depressed and went off the grid. Determined to be better and give his old lover and son a better life without him.

-Estarossa was apparently ambushed killed by Cusak and Zeldris.

-Zeldris is killing everything in sight that is deemed a threat to him, already starting to rewrite the world. Except for Meliodas of course, him, the sins, Tristian and Arthur are all fugitives and his soldiers are ordered to kill them on sight.

-Gowther and Escanor came back to join their group once and for all. They were informed of everything that happened.

Annnnnnd, that's basically it! Let's get back to the story.
———————————————————————————
He grabs a comb and brushes it through his shiny, neck-length, richly dark brown hair. He stays silent, not daring to break the sound of temporary peace. Tristian looks straight at himself in the mirror as he does this. Not knowing how to exactly feel about...everything. The young boy understands about the people but, couldn't anyone bring him with them?

"No...I have to stay strong for Arthur. It's the least that I can do after all he has done for me. I hope he' alright." He reassures himself. Over these past years, Tristian has changed a lot, not only in just physical appearance but in his personality as well. This is not the bright but mostly afraid baby that everyone has known in the past. No, he's now a demon who has a human heart, a demon mind and the skills of a experienced and ruthless killer. You won't find him smiling or laughing too much.

Why should it be? It's not like he has a family with him now. His mom went M.I.A, father is crazy and trying to kill him, Arthur is hurt but left him and the sins left him too. How is he suppose to be a king? Tristian had no experience in running a kingdom.

'It's just like being a leader among your classmates. But this time...you know what, you'll do great in taking care of my kingdom, Tristian. Don't worry, I trust you."

The boy still felt the warmness of Arthur's shaky hand on his cheek. Remembering his surrogate father's faith in him restored all the confidence Tristian need. And right on time too, since all of sudden, a loud booming sound erupted.