Chapter 19

Tristian easily knocked the knife out of Heinz's now shaky hands. He swung low and knocked Heinz off his feet, causing the older man to fall and land on his left shoulder rather awkwardly, causing it to be dislocated. The demon boy kicked him over onto his back, pressing his staff in the center of his chest rather hard, causing the other to wheeze in pain.

Black eyes glared at the man even darker than before, "Give me a reason not to kill you here and now, you scum..." Heinz managed a wobbly smirk, coughing and wheezing a bit before answering, "Well..that is rather simple, you don't want to end up being your father, do you?" This made Tristian's eyes widen a bit as he froze in place, completely vulnerable for an attack. Heinz saw his chance and managed to pull out a pistol, aiming it at Tristian.

"Stupid boy...have a goodnight..forever...."

Boom, boom, boom!
—————————————————————-
Why...just why? She didn't have to do that....

Florist laid there on the ground, bleeding from her hips and below her belly button. She smiled softly, content with whatever consequence may come her way. Whether it's death or having some sort of disability with parts of her body. Not the demon though, especially with his face turned from calm and collected to downright distraught and hysterical(not laughing).

"No! Don't go...it's not time, it should've been me! No, please...no...no...no..." Tristian begged, running over to her body and shaking it with his hands. "Wake up, Florist! Wake! Up!" He yells out as she slowly starts to lose consciousness from the loss of blood.

Heinz chuckles as he sees misery all over Tristian's face. "Maybe she should've just not get in the way. Hehe.." Tristian growled and properly knocked him out, taking out a few teeth in the process. He snapped his fingers and the two staffs disappeared as Tristian gently picked up Florist bridal style.

The demon boy's wounds have since been healed, giving Tristian a bit more energy to take the unconscious girl to his room. Once the two reached there and the male cleaned up the blood, Tristian got an idea...but it was risky.

He's going to use some of his life force to heal his friend. Looking at the injuries, Tristian estimated around three years will be taken off, along with considering the bone damage as well. Tristian created a ball of light and used it to scan everywhere, until he found the bones of her hips a bit damaged.

Make that four years, but it's worth it.

Tristian took the ball of light away, instead, places his hands softly on his friend's body and closes his eyes as a soft but bright baby blue light came out of his hands. The transfer of energy to heal the injuries caused him to grunt a bit in discomfort, but he quickly got used to hit when he saw chocolate brown eyes opened again. No wounds in sight.

"T-Tristian?" She croaked out softly. The substitute king placed a finger on her lips. "Safe your strength....what made you think to do this? You deserve to live more than me, anyways." But the girl shook her head in protest, taking one of his hands in her own.

She sat up slightly, a bit surprised at not feeling any pain. Florist used her other pull the fabric of her clothes slightly to look at her body. No wounds. What...? The girl looked directly at Tristian. "Did you do this?" She asked, shocked slightly. Tristian nodded his head, not saying anything at first.

"If it means that your alive and okay, then I would do this over and over again. Florist...I...I love you. Sorry if this is so sudden, but.." He was cut off when a soft pair of lips were pressed gently against his in a form of a kiss. His breath hitched a bit in surprise, but soon, he joined in. Making the kiss a bit deeper and passionate.