I Got Enemies

"Whats up bestie!!!!"Charlotte greeted AJ as he entered through the front doors.

Everyone immediately looked over at Seth upon AJ's arrival.

VC-Seth-You know that meme with the side eyeing puppet. Yea....thats me right now. Im hoping AJ doesnt notice me because I got my own problems going on and I dont need the added stress of AJ possibly plotting to kill me.

We think you mean this, Seth-

"You're here? What a surprise!"AJ said as he gave Charlotte a hug

Adam coldly stared as everyone else greeted him.

He noticed that Alexa was all smiles. As a matter of fact, everyone noticed that Alexa was all smiles. This wasnt the reaction they expected.

Unfortunately for Seth, he was one of the first people AJ noticed. Another one was Adam. He shot them some dirty looks but continued about his business.

Alexa went over and sat atop Adam's lap.

"What went on?"he asked her.

"Not much. We're cool now. He said he's not here to get me back, he just wanted to clear the air."

"I dont trust that."

"He's seeing someone so, you dont have to worry about anything."

"Im not worried. Im just saying that I don't believe that he's not over you."

"It doesnt matter though. You're the one that matter."she booped his nose.

VC-Adam-AJ's over Lexi? Come on. He could have at least come up with a better lie than that. I'll see if he's really over her. I'll get the truth out of him.

"Plus, Paige is here. Before you know it, those two are going to hook up again. Her legs are probably already quivering for him."Alexa scoffed, "I might have to keep you in sight at all times too because she's thirsty for any man that I have."

"Me and Paige? Ew. I have standards." he said.

She laughed and kissed him, "Thats what I like to hear."
——
"Ooh, I like this bed. Its close to the window."said Chelsea as she stood over a bed in the bedroom. Both of her suitcases were parked behind her.

"Thats my bed hun."said Mandy.

"Well, its mine now. Sorry."she said as she dropped her purse onto the bed.

Mandy almost let a laugh slip.

VC-Mandy-......Is this chick for real?

"This room is full. You're going to have to sleep in one of the other two rooms."Lana said to her.

"I dont want too. This room has the big glass wall. I need the morning sunshine on my face to wake me up. So, maybe you can sleep in one of the other rooms okay? Thanks."