Blindsided

The housemates were seen returning to the house after the Cut or Crush Ceremony.

"Can you take a guess who crushed you tonight?"Finn asked Peyton as he sat next to her on the sofa.

She blushed, "Is it you?"

He nodded.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because I dont want to see you go. We have a lot to work out."

"Finn...im going to be honest....its like when you're with me you're a totally different person as compared to when you're with them. When you're with me you're all loving and caring but when you're with Sasha and your friends you're a total asshole. You don't understand like....I want to be with you. I want to be with you so bad. Everything was going so smooth until Sasha showed up. Dont you see what she's trying to do?"

"Im sorry okay. Im sorry ive been hurting you. I feel really bad for the way ive been treating you. I want to make this work. Thats why...im promising....that im going to keep my distance from Sasha. Im not saying im going to cut her out of my life or anything, im still going to talk to her now and again but, you're my main focus. Im going to stay far away from her."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded.

She smiled, "I guess thats fair enough."

"But just to make things clear.....we're not in a relationship yet. But, my loyalty lies with you. Maybe by the end of this show we'll reach there. I dont really want to rush into anything just yet."

"I dont care,"she hugged him, "Im still going to call you my boyfriend!"

He laughed.

VC-Finn-Im tired of all this drama. As long as Sasha and I keep hanging out people are always going to have something to say. Also, I dont want Roman coming after me. Im pretty sure he's still going to want to break my neck. As hard as its going to be, I honestly got to distance myself from Sasha, for both of our sakes.

Peyton planted a kiss on him.

"Can we go to the Getaway room? I really want to rip your clothes off right now."she said to him.

"Who am I to say no?"

She giggled.

VC-Peyton-I guess I forgive Finn. I cant stay mad at him. He promised to change so...lets see.
——

Currently Day 11

"Alright, we all know what that means

"Alright, we all know what that means."said Jey as he got up off the couch.

"Shack of Secrets time baby."Nia cheered, "Its so exciting when it doesnt involve me."