Cut Or Crush Ceremony 3

Day 13

Alexa and Nia were seen out on the balcony having their morning coffee.

Alexa was giving her the full rundown of everything that had taken place yesterday.

"So you guys fought when you came back home?"Nia asked.

"Yea. I basically told him like-I think you need to figure your shit out with Paige before we officially get into a relationship. I know how Paige is, Nia. Ive known that girl for almost four years now. Ive witnessed the shit she's done. How am I supposed to feel safe when they're 'friends'. Seth has a weakness for her, I know it."

"Well, I was talking to her last night and she told me that she doesn't care if you guys are together, she's here to get him back."

"Do you see what I mean? So I have every right to be insecure."

"She's going to be a threat so....stay alert."

"I dont want to deal with this. I did not come here for this drama. This is exactly why I did not want to fall for Seth. I should have stayed away. Now he probably hates me."

"So what's the deal with you and Adam now?"

"I want him around. He's like a safety blanket for me. I dont care what people say."

"Do you even know what you're going to do about this messy situation Lex? You cant have the best of both worlds. But at the same time, I understand why you're afraid. You're getting yourself caught up in some real shit."

"To be honest....I dont know. All I want to do is lock myself in a room and not talk to anyone. I hate the fact that im in this position. I really do. I....do not know where to go from here. You have no idea how stressful this is for me like-"her voice cracked, "I dont want to hurt either of them but at the same time I dont want to hurt myself and....I dont know what to do Nia."

Seeing the tears well up in her eyes, Nia pulled her in for a hug.

VC-Nia-Alexa is in a very sticky situation and....all I can do is wish her the best. I can only imagine how hard this is for her.

---

After learning that there was going to be a Cut or Crush ceremony later on in the day, Sasha decided to hold a meeting with most of the singles. The meeting included herself, Mickie, Dolph, Charlotte, Jey, Finn and Seth.

"Alright guys so, I think its time we start voting as a group. Scattered voting makes no sense. I think its time we start pooling our votes together to get some problematic people out of here." said Sasha, "So my idea is for all of us to cast our cut votes for one person. What do you guys say?"

"Sure. Lets all vote for Adam."said Seth.

"I was kind of hoping that we'd vote for Nia."said Sasha.

"What about Sonya?"asked Charlotte.

"Im not going to cut Nia. No way." said Jey.

"I think its time we get rid of Cesaro. He's kind of useless." Dolph advised.

"Isnt he messing with Renee?"Jey asked
"I dont think she'd give a damn if he left."Dolph said.

"Finn, you'd vote to cut Adam right? Help a brother out?" asked Seth.

"Yea sure."

"I was hoping you'd help me get rid of Nia, Finn."said Sasha.

"Why do you want Nia gone?"asked Jey.

"Because she's acting like my mother, judging everything I do."