Letting Go

The rest of the singles and exes back home waited impatiently for Alexa, Charlotte and Finn to return with their new friends.

VC-Dolph-Its always nerve wrecking waiting for the new exes to arrive. All it takes is one person to change the whole dynamic of the house.

The doors to the house opened and in walked....Alexa. To Seth's relief she was alone.

"Wheres your ex?" Nia asked.

"Dont know, dont care."She said as she made her way to the group.

Seth grinned.

VC-Seth-I dont know why you guys are being so kind to me. Its like day 6 and I still haven't had an ex show up nor has Alexa. Im not complaining though. We'll wait as long as you want us too.

A few minutes after Charlotte and Finn arrived with their exes and everyone gave them a warm welcome.

"Shut the hell up! You're here?"Sonya excitingly said when she saw Mandy.

"Such a small world isnt it?" Mandy responded.

Sonya ran up to her to give her a hug.

VC-Mandy-Sonya and I know each other. We're actually really good friends. It started around 2 or 3 years ago. We actually met at a bar. I was with my friends and she was with hers but I noticed she kept coming over to where I was to talk to me and-basically she was flirting with me through out the night. I figured that she was hitting on me so I had to let her know that...you know, im into guys. She was cool about it though. It was just a funny situation. Despite that we remained good friends because she's really goofy and down to earth and just...a really cool person.

"Okay okay, I see we got some brand new faces. This is nice."Seth said.

"The more ladies the better."said Dolph.

"Trust me, you're the last thing on these ladies' mind." Said Charlotte.

VC-Mickie-I can already tell that theres some kind of awkward tension between Charlotte and her ex. Charlotte looks really mad.

"Watch out fellas, im here to steal your girls." Sonya said as she took a sip from her drink.

VC-Mandy-Sonya's really fun so I know she's going to fit in well with everyone here.

"Im Dolph, nice to meet you."Dolph introduced himself to Tegan.

"Tegan."

VC-Dolph-Tegan has it going on. Im not gonna lie, I think she's cute. She's definitely a potential next for me.

"So Finn's your ex?"he asked.

"Yup."

"What did he do? What lead to the break up?"

"Um...nothing really. Im the one that broke up with him."

"Really? Why? Was he lacking in some areas?" He chuckled.

"Not at all. I actually realized that I liked girls instead."

"Ohh-wait, what?"

Tegan nodded.

VC-Dolph-Oh my god....just when I get my hopes up.......*sigh*
—-

Later On That Day

The sound of the elevator coming up to the living room floor echoed throughout the house. The singles and exes instantly knew what this was. It was time for a Shack of Secrets!

 It was time for a Shack of Secrets!