Arrival

The Challenge Rivals ended: last week in January 2020
Ex On The Beach takes place in March 2020.
Btw, in this universe, Coronavirus doesn't exist
—————-

After making her way up what seemed to be a mountain of stairs, a beautiful blond that was very well known to the reality TV universe, pushed through the entrance doors of her temporary home for the next few weeks.

"Hellooooooo! God's greatest creation is here to bless your-wait. Where is everyone?"she said after noticing the living room was empty.

Everywhere seemed untouched. The furniture was still in place, no music was playing, the alcohol bottles were still in the cabinet. No doubt about it, she was the first one there.

VC-Mandy-I personally don't think I have to introduce myself because everyone knows this gorgeous face *poses*. But just for you people that have been living under a rock, my name is Mandy Rose and you may know me from a bunch of shows honestly. But, I'm pretty infamous for Temptation Island.

"Am I literally the first one here?"she asked as she poured herself a drink, "This is boring."

VC-Mandy-I have been on Temptation Island and Are You The One, both times trying to find love but things just never work out for me. Im a pretty high maintenance woman so I need a good quality man that can keep up with me. I dont do mediocre. Lets see if Love On The Beach can finally give me what I need.

Oh, thats right. Poor Mandy thinks she's on a dating show to find her next beau. I'll make sure the cameras are ready to catch her reaction to when she finds out what this show is really about.

A few minutes after, another beautiful blond entered into the luxurious mansion.

She was tall, slender and had long wavy blond hair. She rocked a leopard print bikini with blue lining and black Louboutin pumps.

Even though she had been on a reality show in the past, she wasn't widely well known compared to Mandy. Maybe with her appearance on this show that could change.

"Well hey there gorgeous."Mandy greeted her.

"Hello!" she said, giving Mandy a hug.

VC-Lana-My name is Lana Perry and you may have known me from competing on The Challenge: Battle Of The Couples.

"Where are all the sexy men? Im ready to get my freak on."she said, receiving a drink from Mandy.

"Trust me, I've been waiting to see them too."

VC-Lana-Im newly divorced so I am just unbelievably excited to get back on the dating scene. Don't get married while you're young and stupid kids. You're going to regret it, trust me. Especially if its to a dead beat Bulgarian man.

"I had been with the same man for about 3 and half years now. We dated for two years and we were married for one."Lana gossiped with Mandy.

"And what happened?"

"Oh my god, it was the worst thing ever. I never knew what true unhappiness was until after we got married. Never again."

VC-Lana-I was so unhappy for a long time. I felt like during these past few years I had to hide my real self. I was forced to be someone I was not. I was forced to adapt to traditions that werent mine. But now, all of thats over and im ready to be me again.

Mid conversation, a new face entered through the door.

To Mandy and Lana's relief, it was a guy this time.

"Hello ladies."he said with his iconic, adorable smile.

"Hi!"both women gleefully said.

"Is it just the both of you so far?"he asked.