Sweet Little Lies

"I feel so fucking weird with her being around." Said Randy to Finn, referring to Nia, "She's like a walking cock block bro."

Finn chuckled, "Well just ignore her. If you're over her it should be easy to do."

"Nia? Ignore Nia? Thats impossible. She's going to torment me while im here. Thats what she's here to do. She's not someone you can just push aside. She's here for a purpose and she's going to make sure she fulfills that."

VC-Randy- Before Nia, I hadnt been in a relationship for quite some time so...she was pretty special. Special enough to make me stay. But then...I went back to my old ways. Its not that I didn't love her, I did. But.....I dont know....I dont know why I did what I did. I guess I thought she wouldn't find out.

"Sorry to interrupt Finn."Nia said, boldly taking a seat next to the two on the living room sofa, "Can I just get a second with him?"

"Sure. Not a problem at all."Finn said as he got up.

Nia turned to face Randy who wasnt even looking at her. He let out an annoyed sigh.

The last time they interacted was yesterday at the beach. Since then, Randy's been pretending that she wasnt even there.

He felt as though Nia was an obstacle in his way. He knew for a fact that the longer she stayed in the house, the worse his experience was going to be. For crying out loud, Lana was even keeping her distance from him.

"How long do you plan on ignoring me?"she asked him.

Randy remained silent.

She scoffed, "You know you cant ignore me as long as im here Randy. Theres just no way."

He still refused to look at her.

"Listen....we got off to a bad start yesterday. I apologize for pushing you. You don't understand the emotions I was dealing with at the time. Seeing your face just....made me lose my mind. Randy....I want to talk things through with you. I want to have a civilized conversation with you finally-"

"Oh yea? How are we going to do that when you never let me speak?"

"Im willing to hear you out. I really am."

"Okay so....what do you want to know Nia? What?" He asked roughly.

"Why are you so tense?"

"Because this isnt supposed to be happening right now. I came here for something else, not this."

"You came here looking for love?"she asked "That's so funny to me. Because you cant love anything. You shouldn't even be here. You're here for the wrong reasons."

"Don't dictate anything to me."

"Why do you hate me? What did I do? Let me know what I did to make you turn on me like this."

"I don't hate you."

"Are you sure? Because you've been acting really hostile towards me."

"Because you're the one being aggressive and angry!"

"Because I care about you! If I didnt care I wouldnt be acting this way! I still love you Randy."she said with tears rolling down her cheeks, "If I didnt care about you I wouldnt come all the way here for you! Do you really think I flew all the way here to make you miserable? I came here because I want to fix us. Im ready to look past what happened."