New Additions, New Editions

continuation of the third day

Randy had eventually returned from the Shack of Secrets

Randy had eventually returned from the Shack of Secrets. Nobody questioned him. No one said  anything to him. They let him be. Mostly because he seemed agitated.

Just like Nia, he ignored everyone and went straight to the home gym.

——

It was a bit later on in the evening. Once again, the singles and exes were busy doing their own thing.

Nia ended up crying herself to sleep, Randy was taking his anger out in the gym, Lana was getting acquainted with Bobby, Mickie was sitting on the couch looking at them, Alexa and Finn were snuggling on the sofa, Jey, Zelina and Dolph were kicking it in the hot tub, Mandy was styling her hair and Charlotte and Seth were hanging out in the pool having drinks.

"Judging by the way things are going right now, im kinda actually looking forward to my exes showing up."said Charlotte.

Seth laughed, "Same. I got a few hot exes that id like to see."

"Im so damn bored. I came here to have fun, which is something I dont really do often. And this is what I get thrown into?"

"Tell me about it. Im actually kind of happy that our exes would be showing up and more people would be coming into the house because everyone's already coupled up. Those who arent coupled up are going through their own issues. That leaves people like you and me bored and hopeless."

"The thing about it is...I know if my ex Sonya gets here.....its going to be hard for us not to mess around with each other-which I dont want to do. I dont want to get back with her but I feel as though....things may happen with her and I and im going to fall right back in her trap."

"Sounds like you still love her."

"I do. But....I dont think she truly ever loved me. I was probably second or third on her list, definitely not first."

VC-Charlotte-Sonya is a very flirty and charming girl. Its going to be hard for me to stay away from her. I dont want to fall back into her arms but...I know I wouldnt be able to stop myself.

As time rolled on, the serenity of the house was disturbed by another piercing sound that almost made everyone's spirit leave their body.

"Not again."Jey complained.

VC-Jey-I cant deal with these loud ass alarm sounds okay. It can make a brother catch a heart attack.

VC-Alexa-Could this be another Shack of Secrets? What the hell is happening?!? Today has been...insane so far.

One by one everyone gathered in the living room at the source of the noise (except Nia and Randy who couldn't care less at the moment).