Cut Or Crush Ceremony 1

Currently-Day 6
—-

VC-Lana-One of our producers told us that the Cut or Crush ceremony is going to be happening tonight and right now this is my only chance to get Rusev out of the house. Bobby and I have a great thing going, I do not need Rusev here raining on my parade. I want nothing to do with him. I did not come here for him, I came here for me.

Lana had been quite the busy bee all morning going up to each and every one of the singles campaigning for them to put their vote towards Rusev.

However, Rusev got word of what she was doing so he decided to confront her.

"I just got here and you already want to get rid of me so badly?"Rusev said to her as he saw her in the living room talking to Mandy, "You're that desperate to get rid of me that you're begging everyone to vote me out? Come on, Lana. We got business to take care of."

"You dont belong here!"

"Of course I do."

Lana stood up, "NO YOU DONT! YOU'RE JUST HERE TO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE AGAIN!"

"You made your own life miserable!"

The cameras switched to show Seth in bed with an annoyed look on his face.

VC-Seth-Its nine in the morning, I just got up, who the hell is arguing? How does anyone have the energy to argue this early in the morning?

"You two need to sit down and have a conversation instead of yelling at each other."Nia said to them, "Clearly theres things you need to get off your chest."

"I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO HIM! HE'S BASICALLY DEAD TO ME!"Lana yelled.

"Nah man, dont say that. Thats messed up." Jey commented.

"I can see that you havent matured one bit Lana."Rusev said.

"YOU WASTED YOUR TIME COMING HERE!"

"Lana what is your problem?"Nia butted in.

"Why are you even involved in this?!" Lana asked her.

"Well ya'll are arguing right here in front of everyone so I think we have a right to be involved. And you're also pissing me off by how ignorant you're being. The way you're talking about Rusev I would swear he killed your dog or something. Whats with all the hate?"

"You want to know whats with all the hate? Here's what you didnt know Nia. Rusev is a sex addict!"

Jey almost choked on his oatmeal.

"Oh my god."Rusev groaned.

"THIS MAN WAS OBSESSED WITH WANTING TO PUT A BABY IN ME! TIME AND TIME AGAIN I WOULD TELL HIM THAT I DONT WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN BECAUSE IM A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER, IM A DANCER, IM A MODEL. BUT NO! IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT WHAT HE WANTED! HE'S A VERY SELFISH MAN!" Lana ranted and raved.

"A SEX ADDICT? ARE YOU CRAZY?"Rusev fired back.

Lana ran up to him but was quickly caught by Cesaro, "DONT CALL ME CRAZY YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!"

"I WAS NOT OBSESSED WITH WANTING TO MAKE YOU PREGANT! YOU ARE CRAZY AND YOU ARE A LIAR!"

"I AM NOT FUCKING CRAZY! HOW DARE YOU!"Lana screeched as she tried swinging on him. Thankfully Cesaro still had her detained.

"Look, if you're here to cause drama and spread lies, we dont need that. So its best you leave."Bobby said to Rusev.

"And who the hell are you to tell me to do that?"