Tearin' Up My Heart

continuation of the 'date'
----

Paige, Alexa and Seth were seen all sitting at the dinner table. Seth, still shocked, Alexa, still fuming and Paige, still amused at what she had just witnessed.

VC-Alexa-I literally cant believe this. Today was going SO great, everything was perfect......and then Paige shows up? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO HAVE SEX! WE CANT DO THAT NOW!

There was nothing but silence between the three as Paige was eating Seth's food.

"So......"said Seth as he drummed his fingers on the table.

Alexa repeatedly bounced her leg as she angrily looked off into the distance.

"We have a lot to talk about. If you want me to start with everyone here then I will."said Paige.

"Yea sure. Go ahead. Because im curious to hear what you have to say."said Seth.

"Trust me, you dont want to hear what I have to say about this." Paige pointed to him and Alexa.

"No, go ahead. I want to know."

"So you two are in love with each other? All of a sudden? Out of the blue just like that?"

"Its not all of a sudden."

"Come on. How long have you two known each other?"

"Why does it matter to you?" Alexa asked her.

"Because this seems so fake to me."

"Yea because you dont know what love is."Alexa responded, "You cant recognize it when you see it."

"Just literally shut the fuck up okay, im not here to talk to you."

"Dont tell me to shut the fuck up! You're here invading in OUR PRIVACY!"

"YEA THAT WAS THE PLAN! AND DONT YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!"

"OR WHAT? IM NOT FUCKING SCARED OF YOU!"

"YOU DONT NEED TO BE SCARED OF ME HUN, JUST STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LANE WHEN YOU'RE AROUND ME!"

Seth intervened, "Paige-stop okay. You and I dont have anything to talk about. So you can go ahead and leave. We'll meet you back at the house."

"Wow....."said Paige in awe, "I like the fact that you're acting different when you're around her. She really has you wrapped around her little finger doesnt she."

Seth shook his head in frustration.

"We have a lot to talk about Seth, trust me."

"About what? We have nothing to talk about Paige."

"Just hear me out okay. Please."

Seth closed his eyes and sighed.

At the same time, Alexa got up from her seat.

"Where are you going Lex?"he asked.

"I dont even know. Just, meet me when you're done I guess."she said as she walked away.

As she walked she began taking off her wired mic.

VC-Alexa-I just want to leave. I want to go back to the house. Im done with this.

"So.....you two are a thing now?"Paige asked him.

"I guess.....I dont know. I gotta confirm again with her on that. I dont know if she's having second thoughts."

VC-Seth-So...Paige is here. I dont have to tell you about how we know each other, you know all about that already. I dont know what she's here for. I mean, my day was going great. And now.....I have to deal with....this. I can tell Alexa's pissed but.....what does she expect me to do you know? This was going to happen whether we wanted it too or not.