Truth Ceremony pt 3

continuation

"Seth, Paige, Nikki, step up to the pineapple."said Shawn.

"Here we go."Seth mumbled as he got up.

VC-Paige-All the answers I gave straight were straight from the heart and I hope this will be able to open Seth's eyes and make him realize that im not trying to hurt him. If he wont believe me then hopefully he'll believe these answers.

"Alright, Seth, first question was for you. You were asked, are you still in love with Alexa? You answered, no. The lie detector test determined that......that was the truth."

Seth nodded.

"Seth, you were asked, do you love Paige? You answered....yes. The lie detector test determined that......that was the truth."

VC-Seth-Yea, I still love her. Do I trust her? No. But, there's still love there no matter what....unfortunately.

"Seth, you were asked, do you trust Paige? You answered no. The lie detector test determined that....that was the truth. Paige, you were asked, are you ready to settle down? You answered....yes. The lie detector test determined that......."

"That was inconclusive

"That was inconclusive."

"If I had the guts to say it then I meant it."she confidently said.

"Paige,you were asked, do you regret hurting Seth. You answered yes. The lie detector test determined that....that was the truth. Paige, you were asked, are you in love with Seth. You answered yes. The lie detector test determined....that was the truth. Paige you were asked, will you be faithful to Seth if you both were to be in a relationship? You answered yes. The lie detector test determined that....."

"A little too late for that now isnt it

"A little too late for that now isnt it."said Seth.

"Nikki, you were asked, do you want to rekindle your relationship with Seth? You answered yes. The lie detector test determined that...that was the truth. Seth, you were asked, do you want to be in a relationship with Nikki again. You answered.....no. The lie detector test determined.....that was the truth."