When you get gender swapped

~ Zarkon ~

Shortly after Zarkon mysteriously turned back into a male everything was back to normal. However, one morning a few days later you woke up after having a weird dream. You suddenly woke up and felt yourself.

"What the hell!" You shouted, feeling that your chest was flat.

You felt lower and felt something in between your legs. You blushed when you realized exactly what it was. You hurried up and did your morning routine. Right as you were about to leave your house/apartment you heard a knock on your door. When you opened it you let Zarkon in.

"Y/n, is that you?" Zarkon asked as you closed your front door.

"Who else would it be?" You asked him, not liking your deep voice.

"You're male! Are you alright?" Zarkon asked you softly.

"What do you think?! And I'm fine, I guess." You huffed.

"I see… So, what do you want to do?" Zarkon asked you awkwardly.

"Could we go for a flight?" You quietly asked him.

"Sure." Zarkon replied.

You grabbed your keys and put your shoes on. You couldn't wait to go for a flight in the black lion. Zarkon, however, couldn't wait for you to be a girl again.

         _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

One morning about a month after Alfor returned to normal you woke up feeling strange. You didn't know why until you sat up. You looked down and saw that your breasts were gone.

"What the-?" You asked yourself as you touched your now flat chest.

Your eyes widened when you heard how masculine your voice was. You got dressed and hurried through your morning routine. Then, you hurried off to the red lion. When you got there, you saw Alfor exiting his lion.

"Who are you?" Alfor asked as you approached, his Bayard turning into a sword.

"Alfor, it's me. Y/n." You said seriously.

"Y/n, is it really you?" Alfor asked, noticing that you looked familiar.

"I don't know how, but I'm a guy." You said, your voice cracking a little.

"I can see that. Um… How does it feel?" Alfor asked you awkwardly.

"Well… Strange. I just can't wait to be a girl again." You said seriously.

"I know how that feels. So, what do you want to do?" Alfor asked you.

"I don't know. Maybe just hang out." You said, not knowing what to do.

"Alright." Alfor said, wishing that you were a girl again.

         _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

Some time after Blaytz magically turned back into a guy things went back to normal. However, one morning while you were dreaming about him you felt a strange pressure in between your legs. As soon as you rubbed your thighs together and felt something you bolted up.

"What the frag?!" You yelped as you felt yourself, not feeling your breasts and hearing how deep your voice was now.

You cautiously moved part of your pajamas and saw something that shouldn't be there. You grunted as you tried to get up, your new appendage pulsing. You decided to take care of it before going to make breakfast. You didn't want to leave your house/apartment, but the universe was against you and a knock sounded at your front door. As expected, it was Blaytz.

"Hey Y/n, what's up? Oh, who are you?" Blaytz asked as he walked through your front door.

"It's still me." You told him, closing your front door.

"Good to know. You actually make a pretty good looking guy." Blaytz told you, looking you over.

You blushed, not knowing what else to say. The two of you went to your living room and ended up watching tv for the rest of the afternoon. You hoped that you would be back to normal soon.

         _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

When you woke up you didn't think that anything was strange. That is, until you got out of your pajamas and saw that your boobs were missing and that you had something in between your legs.

"Well, that's something you don't see every day." You said to yourself, your voice much deeper than normal.

You got ready for the day and went to go make breakfast. You made a detour when you heard a knock on your front door. As expected, it was Gyrgan.

"Hey Y/n. Woah, what happened?" Gyrgan asked you as he walked through your front door and saw you.

"Yeah, you could say that." You huffed, closing your front door.

"I know how you feel… So, wanna go make breakfast?" Gyrgan asked you.

"You read my mind." You said, smiling up at him.

The two of you went to go make breakfast together. As you both ate together you both made plans for the day.

         _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

About a month after Trigel returned to her normal self everything was normal. That is, until one day when you didn't come for a visit. She got in her disguise and went to your house/apartment. When she knocked on your front door it took you a few minutes to open it.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Trigel asked you as she walked through your front door after you opened it.

"No, I'm a guy." You told her.

"How?" Trigel asked you curiously, not believing her eyes.

"I don't know. But it's weird." You told her.

"I was worried that something bad happened to you." Trigel said as she hugged you.

You hugged her back, enjoying the feeling. You had to keep your emotions in check so that your new appendage wouldn't get hard. The two of you ended up going to your living room to relax. You couldn't wait to be back to normal.