Sleep talking

~ Zarkon ~

One day while you were taking a nap on the couch Zarkon made sure not to wake you up as he dusted the furniture. When he heard you mumble something, he stopped. He quietly walked over to the couch and waited for you to say something.

"The spaghetti people are attacking." You mumbled.

Zarkon raised an eyebrow ridge, not sure what to think of what you were saying. He wondered exactly what you were dreaming about.

"Zar Zar, get me my breadstick and flying pizza! We're going to eat those spaghetti people!" You mumbled loudly, briefly raising one of your arms, pointed upward and letting it fall.

Zarkon was slightly weirded out with what you were saying. He decided to put the duster away and go read a book or something in the guest room.

        _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

One Saturday morning when you went to wake Alfor up you heard him mumbling something. You just stood in the doorway, hoping to hear what he was saying.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll protect you from those nasty egg people who stole all our waffles." Alfor mumbled, moving around in his sleep.

You didn't know what to say, so you decided to go make breakfast. You would wake Alfor up when breakfast was ready. You decided to make waffles. Meanwhile, Alfor continued to have his strange dream.

        _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

One evening after a long day at school/work you ended up falling asleep on the couch after dinner. Blaytz wanted to take you to bed, but you started mumbling. He didn't know what you were trying to say, so he waited a few moments. As your dream progressed you mumbled more.

"What?" Blaytz asked you, whispering so that he wouldn't wake you up.

"Mmm… And beavers and ducks and walnuts and grandma." You mumbled in your sleep.

"Okay…" Blaytz whispered, not sure what to think of what you mumbled.

You mumbled something else that he couldn't understand. So Blaytz carefully picked you up bridal style and carried you to your bedroom. You kept mumbling nonsense as he tucked you in. Blaytz made sure that you were asleep before he turned off all the lights and went to bed.

        _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

When you were up in the middle of the night getting a drink of water you heard Gyrgan mumbling from the guest room. You didn't pay attention to it as you continued on your way. After you got your drink of water and passed by the guest room again you heard Gyrgan mumbling a little louder. You stopped and decided to figure out what he was saying. You stayed as quiet as you could in hopes of hearing what he was saying.

"Look at me mother, no hands." Gyrgan mumbled, just loud enough for you to hear.

You raised an eyebrow, not knowing what he was dreaming about. After a few moments Gyrgan stopped mumbling and went back to sleep. You decided to go back to your bedroom so that you could go back to sleep.

        _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

One morning when Trigel decided to surprise you with breakfast she got up a little earlier than normal. Before she went to the kitchen she checked on you to make sure that you were still sleeping. When she popped her head into your room she heard you mumbling.

"Let's go exploring in the yellow submarine." You mumbled, smiling in your sleep.

Trigel raised an eyebrow, wondering exactly what you were dreaming about. After a few moments she went to the kitchen, leaving you to dream about whatever it was you were dreaming about.