When they can't sleep

~ Zarkon ~

After a stressful mission Zarkon got home late. You both quickly got ready for bed as soon as he got home. You fell asleep fairly quickly, but Zarkon couldn't sleep. He was stressed because of the duties of an Emperor and a Paladin of Voltron. He sat up and looked at you as you slept.

"What am I doing with my life?" Zarkon quietly asked himself, rubbing his face with his hands.

You were so asleep that you didn't feel him sit up or hear him talking to himself. Zarkon wished that his life could be a little simpler, especially now that he had you around. After a while he finally laid down and tried his best to sleep.

          _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

Lately Honerva was beginning to act very strange. It normally wouldn't worry him, but Alfor knew that the quintessence was making her go mad. It was in the middle of the night one night that Alfor couldn't sleep. He got up, walked over to the large window and looked up at the star filled sky. He was so preoccupied that he didn't hear you get out of bed.

"What's up?" You asked Alfor as you walked over and stood next to him.

"Honerva is beginning to go mad because of the unlimited quintessence. I fear that we may all be in danger if she continues her experiments." Alfor told you.

"Then we'll just have to stop her. I hate seeing you this worried." You said, looking up at him.

"I suppose you're right; she needs to be stopped." Alfor said, smiling down at you.

You and Alfor spent a few more moments looking up at the stars before going back to bed. You both cuddled as the two of you slowly fell asleep again.

         _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

Lately Blaytz had been thinking about his relationship with you. He really loved you, and he wanted to possibly marry you, but he wasn't sure if or when to ask you. You felt him sit up in bed and you woke up.

"What's wrong?" You groggily asked him.

"It's nothing, just go back to sleep." Blaytz said softly.

"Please tell me." You said, looking up at him.

"I was just thinking about us and how much I love you." Blaytz said, giving you a reassuring smile.

"Okay, if that's all." You said, going back to sleep.

Blaytz smiled as he watched you fall asleep. You looked beautiful with the moonlight shining on you. After a while he laid back down and tried to fall asleep.

         _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

For some strange reason Gyrgan couldn't fall asleep one night. He kept moving around and trying to find a comfortable position, but nothing worked. So he sat up and looked around the room. He looked out the window and saw the two moons in the sky. After a while of feeling Gyrgan moving around you woke up.

"Is something wrong?" You asked, looking up at him.

"I don't know… For some reason I just can't fall asleep." Gyrgan told you.

"Is there something on your mind?" You asked him curiously.

"Not really. I just can't fall asleep." Gyrgan said, yawning a little.

You sat up and leaned yourself against him. You both quietly talked to each other for a while. Eventually, Gyrgan got tired and you both laid down and fell asleep.

         _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

One night when Trigel couldn't get to sleep she decided to get up and go to the kitchen to get a drink of water. There had been some problems with some of the people living somewhere else in the Dalterion Belt. She wanted to fix the problem, but it seemed impossible. When you didn't feel Trigel in bed you woke up and sat up. You jumped a little when the bedroom door opened and closed.

"Trigel?" You asked, watching as she walked over to the bed and got back on.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up, I just couldn't sleep." Trigel said as she got back under the covers.

"It's about that problem, isn't it." You said, already knowing the answer.

"It is." Trigel said, confirming your suspensions.

"We'll fix it, I promise. But you need sleep." You told her.

Trigel smiled as she leaned over and kissed you. You kissed her back before you both laid down again. You spooned her, helping her fall asleep again.