A change in seasons

~ Zarkon ~

As the weather got colder the leaves on the trees began to change. Lately, Zarkon had been staying inside of his lion because of the colder weather, so today you were bringing him a large fluffy blanket.

"Zarkon, are you in here?" You asked when Black let you in.

"I'm back here!" Zarkon called out.

You went to the cargo hold and felt how warm it was. You walked over to his bed and sat down.

"I brought this for you." You said, handing him the blanket.

"Thank you. It's fluffy." Zarkon said as he rubbed the blanket against his face.

"I'm glad that you like it. So, what do you think about Autumn?" You asked him curiously.

"I don't like it. The colorful leaves on the trees are beautiful, but the weather is too cold." Zarkon huffed, putting the blanket on his bed.

"Then you're not going to like winter." You said, frowning a little.

"What is 'winter'?" Zarkon asked you, cocking his head to one side a little.

"You'll see soon enough." You said grimly.

        _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

When the weather began getting cooler you knew that it was Autumn. The leaves on the trees started turning color. So you got Alfor a few outfits to keep him warm. Right now, you both were admiring the leaves.

"Everything is so beautiful. I had no idea that the leaves on the trees could turn color. Earth is a truly unique planet." Alfor said as he picked a beautiful red leaf up off of the ground.

"Yeah, I guess. But yeah, the leaves are beautiful like this." You said as you held one of his hands.

Alfor smiled as he lightly squeezed your hand. After a while you both went back to your place to have a warm drink and cuddle.

        _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

As time went on the weather got colder. You could no longer wear your bikini to the beach because it was too cold. Instead, you wore a nice fall outfit. Blaytz quickly found out that the water was too cold to swim in. So today you were bringing him some warmer clothes.

"Blaytz, I have something for you." You said as you walked into the blue lion.

"What?" Blaytz asked as you sat next to him on his bed.

"Here." You said, handing him the outfit.

"Thank you. It looks warm. Why is it so cold?" Blaytz asked you as he took the outfit and set it down on his bed.

"It's Autumn, so the weather is going to get colder." You told him.

"Great." Blaytz said, sarcastically.

"Although, I think that I can warm you up." You said suggestively.

"I'd like that." Blaytz said as you climbed onto his lap and kissed him.

        _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

One morning when you woke up and looked out your bedroom window you saw that there was a few inches of snow on the ground. You rushed through your morning routine and bundled up so that you could go visit Gyrgan. When you got to the yellow lion you saw that he was already checking out the snow.

"What is this cold wet stuff, Y/n?" Gyrgan asked you curiously, snow getting caught in his hair.

"It's called snow. It's winter, so it's going to be snowing more." You told him.

"It's beautiful, but it's cold." Gyrgan said, shivering a little.

"Come on, we can warm up at my place." You told him.

Gyrgan smiled as he followed you. When you both got to your place you made some of your favorite warm drink for the two of you.

        _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

When the weather started getting colder and the leaves on the trees started turning color you knew that it was Autumn. You and Trigel were out taking a walk in the forest. You both were holding hands as you walked.

"Your planet and its seasons are truly magnificent. I had no idea that leaves could change color." Trigel said in awe.

"Yeah, I guess. It is nice though." You said, admiring all the colorful leaves.

The two of you walked around for a while longer before going to your place. You both watched a movie and cuddled under a blanket.