When you can't sleep

~ Zarkon ~

After a very boring day you were left with a lot of energy. Sometime in the middle of the night you just couldn't sleep anymore. You sat up and looked around the large room. You looked at Zarkon and saw that he was fast asleep. You got up, walked over to where your phone was plugged in and unplugged it. 

You turned it on, opened your Wattpad app and got back into bed. You picked one of your favorite books that had a ton of updates. You immediately started reading, smiling at a few parts that were cute/funny. You were happy that Zarkon had someone invent something that produced electricity. With each chapter you read you began to feel a little sleepy.

After you finished one book you chose another. The time on your phone didn't show up, so you didn't know what time it was. Eventually, you fell asleep at some point you ended up falling asleep while still holding your phone.

         _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

After a few stressful situations with Honerva you started asking yourself if you should have left Earth. Things were getting worse and recently she threatened you. So that's what led you to the situation you were in now. It was in the middle of the night and you couldn't get any sleep. Right as you were about to get out of bed you saw Alfor wake up.

"Y/n?" Alfor asked you groggily.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up." You said softly.

"Y/n, I know that you're bothered by what Honerva has been saying about you. Please don't listen to her. You mean the world to me and I don't know what I'd do if you weren't in my life. I love you more than life itself." Alfor said as he sat up.

You looked at him as tears brimmed in your eyes. Alfor hugged you, wanting to make you feel better. He hated that Honerva openly insulted you. You just sat there and hugged him back; silently crying your heart out.

         _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

Lately you had been questioning your relationship with Blaytz. He was a King and you were just a random human. Blaytz was extremely attractive and you were average. So one night when you couldn't sleep you sat up and looked at your sleeping boyfriend. Even in his sleep he looked amazing.

"Why did you choose me as your girlfriend?" You whispered/asked yourself.

Blaytz shifted in his sleep, not waking up. After a while of thinking you laid back down and went to sleep. Blaytz mumbled an 'I love you' in his sleep. You smiled when you heard him say that. Little did you know was that Blaytz heard you talk to yourself.

         _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

When you got your period one day you felt extremely tired. But for some reason in the middle of the night you just couldn't sleep. You tossed and turned until you sat up. Gyrgan woke up as soon as you started tossing and turning.

"Are you in any pain?" Gyrgan asked you.

"No. I just can't get comfortable." You told him.

"You might be too hot under the covers." Gyrgan said, sitting up a little.

"But I'll get cold if I'm not under the covers." You said, pouting a little.

"If you get cold then just get back under the covers." Gyrgan told you.

"I guess." You said, yawning a little.

Gyrgan smiled as he laid back down and went to sleep. You moved the blanket off of yourself and laid down. You closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep. After a while, you finally fell asleep.

         _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

At some point one night you were woken up by a strange tapping noise. You tried your best to go back to sleep, but it was of no use. You sat up and tried to identify the noise. It seemed to be coming from the window, so you got up to go check it out. As you made your way to the window you were scared of what you were going to find.

"What the heck?" You asked, seeing that it was only a tree branch.

The tree branch continued to tap against the window as a gentle breeze blew outside. You turned around and went back to bed. Once you were back in bed and got under the covers you fell asleep again. Trigel cuddled up to you, not knowing that you had gotten up in the first place.