They move in with you

~ Zarkon ~

After a few months of dating you decided that it would be a good idea for Zarkon to move in with you. At first, he was against it because it wasn't something that Galra usually did until they were married. But after a while you convinced him that it would be okay. Since the weather was getting colder and your place was warm he made his decision quickly.

"It's so warm in here. Thank you for allowing me to live with you." Zarkon said as you both cuddled together.

"I'm glad that you said yes. Besides, now you won't have to freeze outside." You said as you kissed his right cheek.

Zarkon smiled as he nuzzled you, purring happily. The two of you cuddled until it was time to make dinner together.

         _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

You and Alfor had been dating for long enough that you invited him to live with you. Alfor, being the gentleman he is, declined your offer at first because he thought it was improper. However, you convinced him to move in with you after a while. So right now you both were relaxing.

"So, what would you like to do?" You asked him as you both cuddled on your couch.

"Well, cuddling with you is nice." Alfor said, giving you a quick kiss.

"Yeah, it is." You said as you rolled your eyes playfully as you returned the kiss.

Eventually, the two of you got up and went to go make dinner together. You loved having him live with you.

         _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

When you invited Blaytz to move in with you he couldn't have been happier. He loved spending time with you, so this was a dream come true. And since your home was warmer than the blue lion it was even better.

"Is that everything?" You asked as you helped Blaytz put some of his things away.

"Yes, it is. I didn't bring much from home." Blaytz said bashfully.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad that you could come live with me." You said as you hugged him.

"I'm glad too." Blaytz said, leaning down to kiss you.

You returned the kiss, moaning a little. After a few minutes the two of you went to go make lunch together.

         _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

As the weather got colder and the snow started getting deeper you decided that it was a good idea for Gyrgan to move in with you. After you helped him put a few of his things away he decided to make you dinner as a thank you.

"It's ready." Gyrgan said as he popped his head out of the kitchen.

You got up off of your couch and went to the kitchen/dining room. Your eyes widened when you saw that he made you your favorite dinner.

"Thank you. It looks and smells amazing." You said in awe.

"You're welcome." Gyrgan said happily as the two of you sat down to enjoy a delicious dinner.

         _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

Today Trigel was moving in with you after you invited her to. You both had known each other for long enough, so now it was time. You helped her find room for some of her belongings and clothes.

"Thank you Y/n, for allowing me to live with you." Trigel said as you both folded clean laundry together.

"I'm glad that you could. It gets a little lonely here sometimes." You said, smiling at her as you folded a shirt.

Trigel smiled back, happy that she could be with you. After a while you both finished folding the laundry and went to go put it all away.