When they catch you wearing something of theirs

~ Zarkon ~

One day while you were doing laundry Zarkon let you wash his cape. Now that it was clean and dry you decided to try it on. You found the top and put it on. You walked to your bathroom so that you could see how it looked on you.

"Hm, not bad. I actually look pretty good." You said as you posed in front of the mirror.

While you were having fun in your bathroom Zarkon was looking everywhere for his cape. He wanted to put it away so that it would stay clean. When he saw the bathroom light on he knew that you were in there.

"Y/n, have you seen my- Oh, there it is." Zarkon said as he entered your bathroom, seeing you wearing his cape.

"Zarkon, it's not what it looks like!" You said, quickly turning around to face him.

"You look good in a cape." Zarkon said as he walked in and hugged you from behind.

"Y-yeah, I guess." You said, blushing a little.

Zarkon smiled as he bent down to nuzzle you. You took his cape off and gave it back to him. As he put his cape away Zarkon made a mental note to have a cape made for you.

         _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

While Alfor was taking a shower you decided to try his Paladin helmet on. You went to the closest available mirror and looked at yourself. It was a bit large, but you liked it.

"Well, I see that you finally decided to try it on. It's a bit big, wouldn't you say?" Alfor asked as he stood behind you, fully dressed after he dried off.

"Wait, you were expecting me to try it on?" You asked him in shock, turning around quickly.

"I knew that it was only a matter of time." Alfor said, smirking at you.

You blushed as you took his helmet off and gave it back to you. Alfor put it down somewhere and pulled you in for a kiss.

         _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

One afternoon while Blaytz was busy doing something you saw the fur he attached to his waist hanging up. You weren't sure what kind of animal it came from, but you knew that it was super soft. You decided to try it on. You took it off of the hook it was hanging on and you put it on. You stood in front of the mirror you had in your bedroom so that you could see how it looked on you.

It was pretty large on you, but you didn't mind. You posed in front of your mirror and ran your fingers through the fur. Little did you know that Blaytz was watching you. He smirked as he leaned against something.

"Well, you sure look like you're having fun. Enjoying yourself, Y/n?" Blaytz asked you, a huge smirk on his face.

"Blaytz! U-um, it's not what it looks like!" You said in shock.

"Uh huh." Blaytz said, a hint of humor in his voice.

You removed the fur and hung it back up on the hook. You had a noticeable blush on your face after being caught. Blaytz thought it was cute.

         _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

While Gyrgan was taking a shower you found one of his sashes. It looked cool, so you decided to try it on. It was really big on you, but you didn't care. You went to your bedroom and looked at yourself in your mirror. You had to admit that it looked good on you.

"It looks good on you." Gyrgan said as he stood in your doorway, wearing his yellow robe and yellow lion slippers.

"I'm sorry for not asking you if I could wear it. I just wanted to see how it looked on me." You said as you quickly took the sash off and folded it.

"It's alright Y/n, I don't mind. It really does look good on you." Gyrgan said, a soft smile on his face.

"That's good to know." You said as you gave him the sash.

Gyrgan took the sash and knelt down. You hugged him, burying your face in the crook of his neck. He gently hugged you back.

         _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

While Trigel was busy with something you decided to try on her green robe and green lion slippers. You were surprised at how soft the slippers were. The robe was equally soft. You went to the closest mirror you could find and you looked at yourself. You were so busy that you didn't notice that Trigel was looking at you.

"I really should get you a green robe and green slippers. That way we could be matching." Trigel said as she walked up behind you and wrapped her arms around you.

"The slippers are really soft. The robe feels good too." You said as you placed your hands on top of hers.

Trigel smiled as she rested her head on your right shoulder. You took the opportunity to kiss her. Trigel smiled as she returned the kiss.