When they do something strange

~ Zarkon ~

A few days after Zarkon moved in with you, you noticed that some of your forks went missing. You found one all bent up in the trash, but you weren't sure how it happened. However, one morning you found out what was going on. When you walked into your kitchen you saw Zarkon was shirtless and using one of your forks to scratch his back.

"Uh, Zarkon? What are you doing with that fork?" You asked him awkwardly.

"Oh, Y/n. I'm sorry for using these. I've had an unbearable itch on my back and I can't quite reach it." Zarkon said as he put the fork down.

"Seriously? Look, I'll get you a backscratcher. But please, leave my forks alone." You said seriously.

"Alright, I promise." Zarkon said, feeling a little guilty for using your forks to scratch his back.

         _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

While you were away one day Alfor found hair dying tutorials on YouTube. He was intrigued when he saw that koolaid could be used. He looked up how to do it and went to get the red koolaid out of your kitchen. By the time you got home his new hair color was finished.

"Do I want to know what happened?" You asked when you saw that his hair was now red.

"Oh, Y/n. I dyed my hair." Alfor said proudly.

"I see that. It looks… Lovely. How did you do it?" You cautiously asked him.

"I found a video on it and I used koolaid." Alfor told you.

"Okay… I'm just going to make dinner." You said as you walked towards your kitchen.

"I'll help." Alfor said, a huge smile on his face.

You couldn't believe that Alfor dyed his hair red. It almost matched his lion. You decided not to get any more koolaid.

         _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

One day when you got home you could hear your tv playing and Blaytz singing. When you peeked into your living room you saw him singing along to a karaoke song while using the remote as a microphone.

"Having fun?" You asked as you placed your hands on your hips.

"Y/n!" Blaytz said in shock as he stopped what he was doing and stopped the video.

"I take that as a yes. Anyway, it's fine. I'm just going to get into something comfortable." You said as you went to your bedroom.

Blaytz turned the video off and put the remote down. He wasn't expecting you to come home while he was doing something so strange.

         _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

Gyrgan smiled as he put some colored hair pins in his hair. He was trying out some new hairstyles now that he had a mirror. He stopped when he saw your reflection in the mirror. When you walked into your bathroom you weren't expecting the strange surprise that was going on.

"Um… It's not what it looks like." Gyrgan said awkwardly.

"Okay…" You said, leaving your bathroom.

Gyrgan blushed as he removed the pins and put them away. He put his hair back into braids before he turned the bathroom light off and left.

         _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

When Trigel found a jumping spider crawling up your living room wall she let it crawl onto her right hand. It didn't try to bite her, it just stood there.

"Well, hello there. You're an interesting creature." Trigel said as she looked at the spider.

The spider stood there and looked at her. When you heard Trigel talking to someone you decided to see what was going on. No one else was in the living room, but you did notice that she was looking at something on her right hand.

"Trigel?" You asked her curiously.

"Hey Y/n. Look what I found." Trigel said, showing you the spider.

"Oh, you found a spider. How… Nice." You said, not sure what else to say.

Trigel walked over to one of your houseplants and put the spider in it. You weren't expecting to find your girlfriend talking to,a spider, but you've heard of stranger things.