Your life

~ Zarkon ~

After you got home from school/work you went to your house/apartment to get a snack. You chose F/s since it was the first thing you saw when you opened the fridge/cupboard. As you got a dish out of a cupboard you yawned. It had been a long day and you were tired. Right as you were eating your snack you heard a loud commotion coming from outside.

"What the heck?" You asked as you ran to the window and looked outside.

As you looked out of the window you saw a strange looking ship outside. The ship looked like a giant black mechanical lion. You ran to your front door, grabbed your key and left. You locked your front door and started running towards where the ship was.

        _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

One Saturday afternoon you decided to go take a walk in the woods you lived in. Recently, there had been rumors that a giant elf was living in the forest. So naturally, you wanted to see if the rumors were true. Your friends all thought it was fake, but you didn't. As you walked through the forest you stumbled across a giant red mechanical lion.

"Woah." You said as you walked towards the lion, not knowing what to expect.

As you walked towards the lion you could have sworn that the lion was looking at you. You got kind of nervous when the birds suddenly went silent. When you heard a twig snap behind you, you quickly turned around. That's when you saw….

       _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

When you found a good spot on the beach you laid your beach towel down, opened your umbrella and stuck the pole in the sand. You had already put sunscreen on so that you wouldn't have to when you got to the beach. You set your beach bag on your towel as you sat down.

"Hey Y/n!" Your friend called from the water.

"Hi!" You said, waving at your friend.

"How's it going?" You asked your friend.

"Good. I'm going to catch some waves! Have a nice day and I'll see you later!" Your friend called before they ran out into the waves with their surfboard.

You smiled as you waved to your friend. You loved going to the beach whenever you could. You put your sunglasses on and laid on your towel as you relaxed.

   _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

Today you were going to pick apples so that you could bake with them. The apple orchard you were in was near a forest. You looked at the apples to make sure that they were good before you picked them. Lately you had heard that Bigfoot was hanging around, but you didn't believe it. After all, Bigfoot wasn't real.

As you picked apples you could have sworn that someone was watching you, but every time you looked around you didn't see anyone. You started getting the creeps, so you decided to leave. As you walked out of the orchard you saw an extremely tall person pick an apple from one of the higher branches of an apple tree.

        _______________________________

~ Trigel ~ 

Today you and your best friend were trying to find something in a nearby forest for a science test. Unfortunately you and your friend got separated. It was a nice day, but you really wanted to go home.

"B/f/n, where are you?" You called out loudly as you walked, hoping to find your friend.

When your friend didn't answer you started getting worried. But when your friend answered you, you followed the sound of their voice. As you kept walking you weren't looking where you were going. When you ran into something metal you fell down. Your eyes widened when you looked up and saw a giant green mechanical lion.