Second meeting

~ Zarkon ~

You grabbed your phone and keys as you got your shoes on. After you left your house/apartment you made sure that no one was following you. As you walked through the forest you noticed that all the birds were silent. You stopped walking when you heard a stick crack.

"Y/n?" Zarkon asked as he stepped out into the light.

"Uh, hey. How's it going?" You asked him, sitting on a nearby log.

"I'm doing good. How are you?" Zarkon asked as he sat next to you.

"I'm doing good. I just wanted to see if you were doing good." You said, smiling up at him.

Zarkon slightly smiled, thinking that you were kinda cute. He started asking you questions about you and your culture. Since you were the only human he had met he wanted to know as much about humans as possible.

       _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

When you had some free time you decided to go visit Alfor. When you arrived at the meeting place you saw that he was already waiting for you.

"Hey Alfor, how are you doing?" You asked as you walked over to him.

"I'm doing fine, thank you. I've discovered some of your wildlife. How are you today?" Alfor asked you as you both started walking together.

"What did you find?" You asked him curiously.

"I'm not entirely sure. It flew like a bird, but it had antennas." Alfor told you.

"That's a butterfly. We have all kinds of different butterflies on Earth. I'll show you pictures later." You told him.

"I'd like that very much." Alfor said as he smiled.

        _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

When you finally got some free time the next day you went back to the beach. When you got there you noticed that it was a little empty. As you looked around you saw Blaytz sitting near the edge of the water. He turned his head and smiled when he saw you.

"Hey Blaytz, how's it going?" You asked as you sat next to him.

"Pretty good, actually. I've met some of your planet's sea creatures and found a few interesting things in your ocean." Blaytz said, a slight smile on his face.

"Like what?" You asked him, wondering what he found.

"I'm not entirely sure. It looked like some kind of ship." Blaytz told you.

"So, you basically found a sunken ship. That's so cool. Did you find anything interesting?" You asked him curiously.

Blaytz' smile grew as he told you how he found the ship and about what he found in it. He even showed you a few of the trinkets he kept. The two of you spent most of the day talking. Thankfully, you were wearing sunscreen.

        _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

The very next day you went to where you first met Gyrgan. You held a picnic basket that had an apple pie, two plates and two forks. You also brought a blanket.

"Is the pie in there?" Gyrgan asked you when he saw the basket.

"Yes, it is." You replied.

"I can't wait to try it." Gyrgan said as you laid a blanket on the ground.

Gyrgan watched you curiously as you laid the blanket on the ground. He sat on it after you sat down. 

       _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

As you walked through the forest you made sure that no one was following you. You weren't sure how anyone else would react to stumbling across an alien woman who flew a giant metal lion. When you finally got to the green lion you saw Trigel sitting on a log while writing something down on what appeared to be some kind of tablet.

"Y/n, I was waiting for you." Trigel said as she looked up and saw you.

"Sorry, I had something to do before I came out here. What's up?" You asked her.

"I was cataloging some of the flora and fauna of your planet so that anyone from the Dalterion Belt can see what lives here." Trigel told you, showing you her holopad.

"Oh, cool. You've already found so much." You said in awe as you looked at all the pictures.

Trigel smiled as she showed you everything she found. You told her the Earth names and promised her that you'd show her more on a later date.