First anniversary

~ Zarkon ~

After one year of marriage Zarkon decided to surprise you with a day with no responsibilities. He went to Earth in Black to get some of your favorite flowers and your favorite candy and brought them to Diabazaal and now he was going to surprise you with your favorite breakfast in bed. As he walked back into his and your shared bedroom with the large tray of food he saw that you noticed the bouquet of flowers and the box/bag of candy that he put on your nightstand.

"Zarkon, how did you get my favorite flowers and candy?" You asked him curiously as he got back into bed.

"I quickly went to Earth in Black and got them. Here, I made breakfast." Zarkon said as he put the tray over both his and your laps.

"Thank you so much! And breakfast looks amazing." You said as you looked at the food.

"I'm glad you like it. We have the day off today so that we can relax." Zarkon said seductively.

You blushed, knowing that you weren't going to leave the bed anytime soon. You were thankful that Zarkon was at least going to have breakfast with you first. You couldn't wait to wear the new lingerie you bought; you knew that he was going to like it.

       _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

Today was you and Alfor's first wedding anniversary and you had something special planned. Unfortunately, he somehow forgot and apparently went off to do Paladin stuff. It didn't matter though because you were at least going to surprise him. As the day passed you got everything ready in the bedroom. You made his favorite dinner and you were wearing red lingerie, so you hoped that he liked his surprise.

When you heard Red land you got everything ready and lit the scented candles around the bedroom. A few moments later the bedroom door opened and your eyes widened. You saw that your husband was wearing a white and red suit and had a few boxes/bags of some of your favorite food from Earth.

"What's all this for?" Alfor asked as he entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"Don't you remember?" You asked him, trying your best not to get mad.

"Of course, it is our one year wedding anniversary of course. Y/n, I'm so sorry that I wasn't around today. I wanted to surprise you." Alfor said as he set the snacks down and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So then you didn't forget?" You asked, happy that he didn't actually forget.

"Y/n, I could never forget the day I married the most beautiful woman in the entire universe. I love you more than you know." Alfor said, pulling you in for a hug.

"I love you too. I'm so happy that you didn't forget." You said, shedding a few tears of joy.

"After we eat this wonderful meal that you've made I intend to make up for my absence today." Alfor said, kissing your neck.

You blushed, knowing exactly what he meant by that. When Alfor pulled away from the hug he saw that your face was as red as your lingerie. You knew that you definitely weren't going to be getting any sleep that night.

       _________________________________

~ Blaytz ~

It was officially your one year wedding anniversary. Blaytz had the whole day planned out; first, you both had breakfast in bed then had sex. Then, you both went to some planet to spend the day outside; you both even made a picnic lunch together and took it. Now that it was night time you both were back home and relaxing in the heart shaped bathtub he had made in the bathroom that connected to your shared bedroom.

"So, did you have fun?" Blaytz asked you.

"Yes, this is the best first anniversary ever. I have a surprise for you after we dry off." You said, giving him the bedroom eyes.

"And what would that be?" Blaytz asked, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Well, it's for me to wear and you to enjoy." You said, giving him a hint.

"It sounds fun, cutie." Blaytz said, his smirk getting bigger.

"I can't wait for you to see it." You said, winking at him.

Blaytz leaned over and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. The previous day you had managed to get a set of light blue and white crotchless lingerie that you were sure Blaytz would love. You couldn't wait for the erotic night you both were going to have.

       _________________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

Today was you and Gyrgan's first wedding anniversary and today he was taking you on a trip. You had already surprised him with breakfast in bed, so now it was his turn to surprise you. He loaded a few things up on a yak-like creature and you both got on. A few hours later you saw that he brought you to some kind of carnival that happened on Rygnirath every year. You heard music, heard the screams of people on a rollercoaster and saw all kinds of rides.

"Happy anniversary Y/n, I thought it would be fun if we went to the carnival." Gyrgan said as he stopped the yak-like creature, got off and helped you get off.

"Thank you so much!" You said, hugging your loving husband.

Someone came to take the yak-like creature to an area where it could rest. You stopped hugging Gyrgan and held one of his hands with one of yours before heading into the carnival. There were so many rides and games to choose from that you couldn't decide what to do first.

"Come on, let me show you a ride that you might like." Gyrgan said, leading you to something similar to the tunnel of love.

"That looks like the tunnel of love." You said, looking up at him as you both walked through the crowd of people towards the ride.

"It is, that's how I know that you'll like it." Gyrgan said, smirking down at you.

You blushed a little and playfully rolled your eyes. Thankfully, the line wasn't too long. Before you knew it you and Gyrgan were sitting in a boat, in the dark and making out. You couldn't wait to go on some of the other rides and try carnival food with him.

       _________________________________

~ Trigel ~

Today was you and Trigel's first wedding anniversary and so far it was going well. You both had breakfast in bed together, and took a shower together, and went out to the royal spa together and had lunch together. After doing a few more things together you both decided to go spend the night under the stars together since it was a warm night. Since you both were going somewhere private there wouldn't be anyone to bother things got steamy that night.

"Today was so perfect." You said, laying on a blanket next to your wife and looking up at the star filled sky.

"It was. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wife. I love you so much Y/n." Trigel said, turning her head so that she could look at you.

"I love you more." You said, looking at her.

Trigel smiled as she leaned over and kissed you. You blushed a little as you kissed her back. You both eventually turned your attention back to the night sky.

"Look, a shooting star." Trigel said, catching sight of a shooting star.

"Let's make a wish." You said, seeing it too.

You silently wished for something amazing. Trigel wished for something too, something she knew would eventually happen. She laced her fingers with yours and held your right hand. She couldn't help but glance at you, knowing that your future together would be wonderful. And who knows, perhaps you both would add an addition to your family someday.