When they play with your hair

~ Zarkon ~

Zarkon was fascinated by your hair the moment he saw it. Sure, most Galran women had hair. But it wasn't like what humans had. You often noticed him looking at your hair in awe. So today, you were letting him play with it.

"Your hair is so soft, Y/n." Zarkon said as he gently ran his fingers through it as he sat behind you on your couch.

"Thanks, I guess." You said as you sat still.

Zarkon smiled as he continued to play with your hair. He noticed a F/c ribbon laying on your coffee table. He got an idea and carefully picked it up. Gently, he moved your hair so that it was over the ribbon. He carefully tied the ribbon in a bow and admired how pretty it looked on you.

"There, that looks good." Zarkon said happily.

"What did you do?" You asked him curiously.

"I tied a bow with the ribbon in your hair. F/c really suits you." Zarkon told you.

You reached back and felt the bow. You were thankful that he didn't do anything to mess up your hair too much. Zarkon smiled, happy that you let him play with your hair.

        _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

When you asked Alfor about Altean hairstyles he told you that he would show you. So today, he was giving you an Altean hairstyle. He sat behind you as he braided your hair. You had to get a lot of little hair ties so that he could do your hair.

"How's it going back there?" You asked him after a while.

"It's going quite good. I'm almost done." Alfor said, focusing on what he was doing.

You sat as still as you could as he continued to braid your hair. You had to admit that it was nice to have someone to play with your hair.

"And… I'm done." Alfor said happily, admiring his work.

You got up off of your couch and went to your bathroom so that you could see your hair. Alfor got up and followed you. As you looked at your new hairstyle you were surprised at how beautiful it looked on you.

"Well?" Alfor asked you.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" You said happily as you hugged him.

"I- Thank you. I'm glad that you love it." Alfor said, blushing a little as you hugged him.

       _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

To Blaytz, hair was a strange thing. His species didn't have hair, so he was curious about it. Ever since you both got to know each other better he wanted to play with your hair. So one day while he was over at your place, he finally got his wish.

"Your hair is so soft, Y/n. I've never seen or felt anything like it." Blaytz said in fascination as he gently ran his fingers through it.

"Thanks. I guess." You said as you sat as still as you could.

"From my understanding you female humans like styling your hair. Can I try?" Blaytz asked you curiously.

"Sure." You said, wanting him to have a good time.

Blaytz smiled as he pulled a bunch of random ribbons out of one of his pockets. He began tying the ribbons in your hair. Naturally, he tied the ribbons into little bows. He was having the time of his life as he played with your hair.

"There, it's perfect!" Blaytz said happily, admiring his work.

"What did you do?" You asked him, slightly nervous of what he did.

"I but bows in your hair." Blaytz told you.

You reached behind you and lightly touched your hair. You felt several little bows decorating your hair. You were kind of thankful that you didn't have to go anywhere.

"Well?" Blaytz asked you curiously.

"Um… Thanks." You said politely, turning to face him.

"You're welcome." Blaytz said happily.

        _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

While Gyrgan was hanging out at your place he asked you if he could play with your hair. Naturally, you said yes. So here you were, sitting on his lap as he played with your hair.

"Your hair is so soft. It reminds me of my younger sister's hair." Gyrgan said as he lightly ran his fingers through your hair.

You just sat there and let him do his thing. You had to admit that it was nice having someone playing with your hair. Gyrgan smiled as he took a random hair pin off of your coffee table and put it in your hair.

"There, that looks nice in your hair." Gyrgan said, a smile appearing on his face.

You turned to face him and you smiled. Gyrgan felt as though butterflies were in his stomach as you looked at him and smiled.

         _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

After you told Trigel about sleepovers she wanted to try one. So on a Friday night you got a few things ready before she came over. The two of you did each others nails and you did her hair. So now it was time for her to do your hair. One of your favorite movies was playing on the tv as you both sat on your couch.

"Your hair is so much softer than I thought. And it's so easy to style." Trigel said as she sat behind you and styled your hair.

"So, what exactly are you doing?" You asked her curiously.

"I'm giving you a traditional Dalterion hairstyle." Trigel told you.

You quietly hummed as you sat as still as you could. Trigel used a few bobby pins as she styled your hair to perfection. She smiled at her handiwork once she was finished. You couldn't wait to see how your hair looked.

"I'm done." Trigel said as she handed you a mirror.

You took the mirror from her and held it out a little. You looked at your new hairstyle and instantly liked it. You had to admit that you looked good with a Dalterion hairstyle.

"I love it! Thank you." You said, putting the mirror down and turning to face her.

"You're welcome. I'm glad that you like it." Trigel said, smiling at you.