When you get a minor injury

~ Zarkon ~

Zarkon was visiting you today and right now you were making dinner. You had a long day at school/work and you were kind of tired. While you were checking dinner you weren't quite watching what you were doing and you accidentally burned your left pointer finger.

"Fuck!" You yelped, running to the sink to turn the cold water on so that you could put your finger under it.

"What happened?" Zarkon asked you, ready to attack whatever hurt you.

"I accidentally burned my finger." You said as you turned the water off.

Zarkon knelt down as you dried your finger off and looked at it. The burn wasn't too bad, but your finger was a little red. For the rest of the evening, you were wide awake.

_______________________________

~ Alfor ~

As your bangs got longer you realized that you needed to cut them. You stood in front of your bathroom mirror with a pair of hair scissors. As you were cutting your bangs you got distracted and accidentally cut one of your fingers.

"Scrap!" You cursed, dropping the scissors.

You looked at your finger and saw that it was bleeding a little. You grabbed your first aid kit and opened it. You quickly put some Neosporin on your cut before you put a bandaid on it. The cut wasn't bad, but it hurt a little. You decided to finish cutting your bangs so that you wouldn't have hair in your eyes.

Once you were finished you looked at yourself in the mirror. You gave a satisfied nod before you put everything away, turned the light off and exited your bathroom. As you were walking to your living room you heard a knock at your front door. You went to open the door and you saw Alfor.

"Come in." You said as you stepped aside.

"How are you doing today, Y/n?" Alfor asked you as he walked through the front door and took his boots off.

"I accidentally cut one of my fingers." You said, showing him your bandaid clad finger.

"Oh my, are you alright?" Alfor asked you as you both walked to your living room and sat down on the couch.

"I'll live. Besides, I've had worse." You told him, shrugging a little.

"Like what?" Alfor asked you curiously.

You silently sighed before you told him about your worst minor injury. Alfor was surprised that a fine lady like you was so brave. He was beginning to have a crush on you, but he couldn't tell you that yet.

_______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

While you were headed towards the cove where Blaytz was you weren't quite watching where you were walking. Since you were in your bathing suit your legs were bare. As you were climbing down some rocks you slipped a little.

"Fuck!" You yelped when you slipped on something and scraped your right leg.

"Y/n, is that you?" Blaytz asked as he ran over to you.

"Yes, it's me. But I accidentally scraped my right leg." You said, showing him your scraped leg.

"Ouch, that looks painful. I think that I have some in Blue that can take the pain away." Blaytz said as he picked you up bridal style.

You blushed a little as he picked you up and started carrying you. You could feel his perfectly sculpted muscles against you. Blaytz noticed your blush and felt a hint of pride well up inside of him. Once the two of you were in Blue he put you in the pilot's chair and got his little first aid kit.

"This might be a little cold." Blaytz said as he grabbed a small bottle.

You watched Blaytz as he opened the bottle and put some on his fingers. You winced a little as you felt him rub the cold, blue cream on your scrape. Blaytz made sure to be careful so that he wouldn't hurt you. Once he was done he wiped his fingers off and closed the bottle.

"There, all better." Blaytz said, a smirk on his face.

"Thank you." You said, smiling back at him.

_______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

Recently you had been invited to something and you decided to curl your hair. You were doing good until your arm got tired. Your arm began to wobble and you accidentally touched your neck with the curler.

"Fuck!" You yelled, feeling the burning sensation.

You turned the curler off since you were pretty much done. You put it down and grabbed a washcloth. You put the washcloth under some cold water and wrung it out. As you gently put the washcloth against the burn you heard a knock at your front door. When you heard a knock at your front door you went to go see who it was.

"Hello Y/n, how are you- What happened to your hair? And what happened to your neck?" Gyrgan asked as he walked into your home and took his shoes off.

"I curled my hair. And I accidentally burned my neck." You said as you closed the door.

"Are you okay?" Gyrgan asked you curiously.

"Yes, I'm fine." You replied.

"I'm glad to hear that. Your hair looks nice, by the way." Gyrgan said softly.

"Thanks. And I'm glad that it's not bad." You said, smiling up at him.

_______________________________

~ Trigel ~

While you were using some hot glue for a craft you let your mind wander to Trigel. You had a crush on her, but you weren't sure if you should ever tell her or not. You got so distracted that you weren't watching what you were doing.

"Fuck, that smarts!" You hissed when you accidentally touched your left hand with the hot metal tip of your hot glue gun.

You quickly turned your hot glue gun off and ran to the nearest sink and turned the cold water on. You put your left hand under the water and sighed. The burn wasn't too big, but it was dark red and painful. After a few minutes you turned the water off and carefully dried your hand. You looked at it and decided to put some Neosporin and a bandaid on it.

The Neosporin made the tiny burn hurt a little, but after you put the bandaid over it, it felt a little better. When you heard a knock on your front door you went to answer it.

"Hey Trigel, come on in." You said, letting her in.

"How are you, Y/n? And what happened to your left hand?" Trigel asked as she walked in.

"I'm fine. And I accidentally burned it a little with my hot glue gun." You told her as you closed your front door.

"Are you alright?" Trigel asked you, clearly concerned.

"I'll live." You told her.

"That's good. But you need to be careful." Trigel said as you both walked to your living room and sat on your couch.

"I will. I promise." You said, blushing a little.