When they find your Wattpad account

~ Zarkon ~

One day while you were away Zarkon saw that you left your phone home. He saw some notifications and decided to check them out. Since your phone was still on and unlocked it was easy for him to see what the notifications were. He pushed one and it took him right to your Wattpad account.

"What the-?" Zarkon asked himself when he saw various smut books in your library.

His heart began beating faster as he opened one of the books. You had taught him how to read your language, so he was now able to read whatever he wanted. He blushed when he began reading one of the chapters. He was so busy that he didn't hear you come back home. When you walked into your living room and saw him reading something on your phone you felt a feeling of dread rise up inside of you.

"Zarkon?" You cautiously asked him.

"Y/n! It's not what it looks like!" Zarkon yelped as he dropped your phone.

"What were you reading?" You asked him nervously.

"Something called a 'lemon'. It's quite… Detailed." Zarkon said, his blush getting darker.

"I'm so sorry that you had to see that." You said as you hid your face in your hands.

"I promise to never get on your phone again." Zarkon said awkwardly.

"Uh… Thanks." You said, walking over to pick your phone up.

For the rest of the evening Zarkon couldn't make eye contact with you. You couldn't believe that he read a smut book. From that day on Zarkon was no longer innocent.

        _______________________________

~ Alfor ~

While you were making dinner Alfor saw that you left your phone on. You had been reading something and he wanted to know what. You taught him how to read your language, so he didn't have to worry about not being able to read whatever it was you were reading. He saw several online books and picked one. It appeared to be some kind of romance book.

It was unlike any other book he had ever read in his life. Within a few short seconds he was engrossed as he read it. He quietly laughed a few times whenever one of the characters did or said something funny. When you walked into your living room you saw him reading something on your Wattpad account.

"Um…" You said awkwardly.

"Oh, Y/n, I didn't see you there…" Alfor said as he put your phone down.

"What were you reading?" You asked him nervously.

"Some kind of online book. It was quite interesting." Alfor said as he stood up and walked over to you.

"Okay… Dinner's ready." You said, quickly changing the subject.

Alfor followed you into the kitchen. He set the table and soon the two of you began eating dinner. You were thankful that he hadn't been reading something that would ruin his innocence.

        _______________________________

~ Blaytz ~

One evening while you were taking a bath/shower Blaytz saw your phone on the coffee table. He picked it up, unlocked it and saw your Wattpad app. He opened it and went to your library. He scrolled down until he found a smut book. He knew how to read your language now, so he decided to check it out.

He began reading, not thinking much of it. But as the chapter he was reading got more heated his eyes widened. He had no idea that you were into reading such things. He wondered what kind of things you would like to do in the bedroom.

"Who knew that you were into this kind of stuff." Blaytz said to himself, not seeing you.

"What kind of stuff?" You asked as you began to walk towards him, seeing that you were dry and wearing your pajamas.

"Um… Nothing." Blaytz said as he quickly exited Wattpad and put your phone back where he found it.

"Wait… Were you-?" You asked him, realizing what he was reading.

"What? Who, me? Maybe…" Blaytz said awkwardly.

You facepalmed, a blush appearing on your face. You couldn't believe that he was reading one of your favorite smut books. Blaytz just sat there, admiring your flustered state.

        _______________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

While you were getting something out of the oven Gyrgan saw something on your phone. He carefully picked it up and saw that you left your Wattpad app open. Ever since you taught him how to read your language he could read all kinds of things. He began reading the fluffy oneshot that you had been reading. After he finished with the one chapter he scrolled to the next.

He quickly became addicted to the book of fluffy oneshots. After a while he finished the book. By then you came back into the living room and saw him putting your phone down where he found it.

"You didn't." You said, hoping that he didn't read anything that would scar him.

"I did. I had no idea that humans could write such adorable things." Gyrgan said, a huge smile on his face.

You sighed, relieved that he only read the book of fluffy oneshots. You sat on the couch and leaned against him.

        _______________________________

~ Trigel ~

While you were doing something in another room of your house/apartment Trigel saw that your phone was on. Lately you had been reading something and she was curious about what it was. Things were easier for her after you taught her how to read your language. She saw that you were on Wattpad, so she decided to see what you liked reading. She saw various books, but ended choosing a random oneshots book.

"Oh my." Trigel said when she saw that she chose a smut book.

After a few minutes of reading a very detailed lemon Trigel decided to exit the app and put your phone back where she found it. It took her a few moments to realize that you liked reading that kind of stuff. When you came back to your living room you saw that she was blushing.

"Um… Did something happen?" You asked her curiously.

"What makes you think something happened?" Trigel asked you, her blush getting a little darker.

"Because you're blushing." You told her.

"O-oh… I was just thinking about something… I'm going to go take a bath now." Trigel said as she got up and went to your bathroom.

You watched your girlfriend as she quickly left. You sat on your couch and picked your phone up. When you opened your Wattpad app you saw that one of your favorite smut books was open. You now knew why she was so flustered.