School ;)

So i decided to talk about school for this next chapter because holidays are over and we are all going back to school. I'm going back tomorrow *sighs*.

Anyways as much as we all want to stay home and relax we have to learn and get smarter haha. School can sometimes be good and sometimes be bad but mostly bad, because of all the fake people that pretends to be nice in front of the teachers and then be all evil witches when the teachers are not around. 

Just to make this interesting i'm going to list out some things that really frustrates me in/during school. 

ONE: When the teachers call out your name to answer a question, like come on your suppose to be the teacher here not us. And if the student gets it wrong it'll be kinda confusing since some people don't pay attention and then they think that answer is the correct answer which in reality it's wrong because they didn't hear the teacher say the correct answer (in my head it made more sense than it did when i typed it, sorry guys)

TWO: When it's raining and the girly girls and jerky boys start whining "my hairrrr, it took me a long time to get it this perfect." Then they start pushing and shoving you.

THREE: When the girls flirt in front of a hot teacher, i mean it's alright when you think they're hot but when you flirt with them it's just out of line because the teacher maybe 20 years older for all you know he could be some creep. 

FOUR: Whenever i get a cold and have a block nose i always bring tissues with me but when i forget, deactivate snot land and don't forget to bring your bathers if you want to slide down the snotty slides :D. I really hate it when the whole class is all silent and you really need to sniff up but to scared of the noise you're going to make or when you sneeze and are scared of the snot that might burst out, so you just pretend to drop a pencil and then quickly wipe your nose with the sleeves of your uniform. Yummy.

FIVE: When girls give you a death glare. I mean do i know you, what the freak did i do to you why do you look like i just killed your cat. 

I hope you guys go back to school safe and healthy and always remember that no matter what people say you are still wonderful and nobody can change that. Also if you have a crush on anyone, don't be scared and just go up and talk to him or her. Trust me if you don't do anything, you're just going to sit there sad for the rest of the year because i've been there and i've done that. So just go for it. 

"Your life does not get better by chance, it get's better by change"