Not Worth it :/

I know that this has happen to possibly everyone. So that's why I decided to write about it. 

Everyone has a crush at least once in their life. 

I just hate the feeling that you get when you have a crush, and that feeling is called jealousy. I absolutely hate that feeling, it makes you feel like your not good enough for them because they pay attention to other guys/girls. 

If you're not a priority to them then don't make them your priority. It's not fair for you to give them your full attention when all they do is ignore you or pretend that your not even there. It's not worth stressing over the little things like, the way you act to impress them or the way you dress. Just be yourself, and if it's not good enough for them then their not worth having you. 

There's so many people out there and one of them is made just for you so don't worry if your first crush is not the person you want them to be. 

Don't change for anyone because that won't do you any good. Think about yourself first because other people don't have the right to change who you are. If you want to change then change for the better, but don't change just so that you can impress someone.

If your crush makes you feel like nothing then leave them because again it's not worth the feeling of being sad and depress. I know it's going to take a lot of time and work to get over it but keep reminding yourself that it's for the better. You gotta look after yourself and do what is best for you even if you don't want to. 

Don't be sad about it, just consider it as an experience or a hurdle that you have to jump over in order to be where you are today. Smile because you got over it, be proud that you're brave. 

Also just remember that if it's meant to happen then it will happen. Just be patient and give it some time. 

"Don't play with someone else's feelings when all you want is to not get your feelings hurt" 

I know the picture of the rose is a little bit random but it looks pretty :D