Girls :P

When you hear people calling a certain girl a name that she definately isn't, don't you just feel boiled up? i mean i'm pretty sure that everyone has been called a certain name before like for example, fat, whore, slut, bitch, emo, depressed, ugly, twig, skank, hoe, stupid and the list just goes on. But what does it actually mean because i'm pretty sure that the person that's using the word is just using it for the heck of it. 

You may think that you sound cool by calling people those names but in reality it's just plain rude, i mean come on respect other people how you want to be respected. Especially girls, i myself am a girl so i know how it feels to know how much it hurts when i get called a name i absolutely don't want to be. 

It's heartbreaking to know that there's people out there who doesn't give a shit about other people's feelings. Having other people putting you down is just the shittiest thing ever and it's just the worst feeling as well, but don't let other people define who you are. You are you and you know just who you are not anyone else. 

Not just girls but boys too, boys get called so many bad names as well but i guess girls just take it more seriously. I just want to know why people let each other down like that, what do they even get out of it? maybe having pleasure out of putting somene down? Because let me tell you that, that's just plain digusting. 

Sometimes it's just not fair that when guys do a certain thing they get everyone to love them and when girls do the exact same thing everyone hates them, i just don't get it. Like i said on my other chapters, everyone is exactly the same inside and out. Doesn't matter what size you are, or different skin colours, or even what race you are because you're still human. We are all human beings. 

And to all the people out there who get's put down on a daily basis, just keep asking yourself, are you really going to let someone else define you? It's your life and you get to choose who you want to be. Don't let someone else stop you from being who you are (unless your a murderer, or a rapist then stop right now). 

Anyways thankyou for reading this chapter and i'll try to write new chapters every second day :). 

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. - Walter Bagehot"