Over Thinking Things :!

Sometimes you can't control what's going through in your mind like you can't help what you think about. And sometimes you just overthink things and get really stressed out.

Everyone has those moments and it's safe to say that it's perfectly normal to overthink things once in a while.

I on the other hand overthink things way to much, but I told myself that I don't want to be that person who thinks things way to much and worry about life rather than enjoying it. So I came up with encouraging things to say to myself, (it's more of a reassurance thing) and I know that may sound weird and a little bit psycho but I promise that it'll help, just like it helped me.

Problem 1: When you don't understand a question in class.
Solution: Guys this has happened to me so many times, I know how it feels to be the only one not understanding a question in math or whatever the subject is, it's fine because I can tell you now that at least another person is going through the same situation as you. Don't ever think that you're dumb just because you don't understand things quickly like others, we are all the same and some of our brains develop quickly than others and that's okay, so don't beat yourself up about it just because you don't understand something, and don't overthink about it either, just ask the teacher or your parents and they'll show you because stressing about it is not worth it. It's not worth ruining your day.

Problem 2: When your crush looks at other guys/girls.
Solution: It does not matter if your crush looks at someone else, don't be jealous and think that they like that person. Don't jump to conclusions. And even if they do like that person it doesn't matter anyways because everything happens for a reason right? You can't force someone to like you because it's just not right, and if you do force them to like you they wouldn't even be happy so what's the point. Things happen, just go with the flow. And if it's meant to happen then it'll happen but like I said you can't force love. It's okay because you will find your one and only one day.

Problem 3: Having a test
Solution: I think this one gets to a lot of people. When you have a test the next day and you just want to cram every single information in your head but it's just to much. Don't worry to much about it because the more you worry and the more stress you are about the test it's most likely going to make you forget everything the next day. Just be calm and relax. Don't stress about it to much because like before, you're probably not the only person that is stressing out about that test. So just be calm.

Problem 4: When you think someone is mad at you.
Solution: It is so annoying how people would just glare at you making you think that they hate you or something. When you did absolutely nothing to them, and you just worry because you're scared they might do something or say something to someone else making that person hate you too. Or maybe it's just the act of being paranoid. But whatever it is, it's not letting you go to sleep because you just have to think about it and find out whatever you did was wrong because you're that type of person who doesn't want anyone to hate you and just ugh. But I'll tell now that they are not worth it because if you know that you did nothing wrong then it's perfectly fine. It's their problem if they hate you for no reason, as long as you didn't do anything then it's fine.

Life is to short and you wouldn't want to spend it by worrying about the stupidest things that are not worth overthinking about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Important! (Well it's only important if you want to know where I've been for the last 3 or 4 weeks)

So anyways the reason why I wasn't updating for the last few weeks was because I was really busy with all the school assignments I had to do and then the week after I was sick and then last week my friend told me that she was going back to her country so I wanted to spend some time with her.

And I know what you're thinking, 'excuses excuses excuses' but what I've been saying is true, I actually really wanted to update this one because I feel like it will help people since it always happens to me so yeah. but anyways I hope you enjoy this update and I'll see you next week :).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hold on, the pain will end when you don't give up and try"