Over Thinking Things Pt 2 :/

Do you ever just think about the things that you really do not want to think about? Whether it's someone getting hurt, or losing your love ones or just something horrible in general,  and then your brain just always think about the worst case scenarios that you don't want to happen. 

I have suffered from just over thinking about these kind of things for the past 3 weeks and I really don't want to think about it because of the fear that it might come true. I just don't know why but it keeps on replaying those horrible things in my head and it makes me become really stressed out. 

I think what's causing all of this is because I'm scared. I'm scared that if it comes true then I honestly don't know what I'll do. It's perfectly normal to feel scared for the safety of the people we care about, It shows that we love them and want to protect them because if anything bad happens to them we won't know what to do. It's the fear of them getting hurt that makes us worry and over think so much. The fear of losing a loved one, a common fear called Thantophobia. 

Even though we worry about them we have to have trust and faith that they will be safe. Don't worry yourself sick because the more you think about it the more stressed you're going to become. I would rather worry about it for a second instead of thinking about it 24/7 because again the more you think about it the more chance that it will come true, so just live your life being happy and don't think about the things that you don't want to happen. 

Use this time to enjoy your life with your loved ones instead of being worried all the time. I know that you have to worry about their safety but again you have to put trust and faith that they will be all right so don't worry yourself sick. 

If any of you guys are suffering from thantophobia then just tell someone about it or just pour out all your feelings on a piece of paper because it really helps if you just get it out of your head and off your chest. 

"Never let a negative thought take over you, you're stronger than that"  

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I've missed out on updating last week but I really didn't know what to write and I just thought of this idea today. Hope you enjoyed this very last chapter because I've already reached 50 chapters!!!!!!!! YAY! I didn't really think that I would get up this far but I did and I'm happy that I didn't give up on this book. 

Thank you :)