Making Mistakes :'(

No one can be perfect in this world, no matter how hard you try or how hard you work for it, you can not be perfect. That's the truth. Its a harsh truth but it's the truth.

Some people may think that they can be perfect than others but in reality no one is perfect. We're all the same.

People may make stupid mistakes but we learn from it. Even though we make the same stupid decision twice, we shouldn't beat ourselves up about it, because we learn and we move on.

If someone has done something wrong to you twice you should give them a third chance, I know that giving them two chances is the limit but some people can't get it through their heads. To me there's three stages of chances.

First Chance is Choices; It's their choice that they made the wrong decisions.

Second Chance is Chances; Everyone deserves another chance to do the right thing.

Third Chance is Changes; By the third time, you got to give them their third and final chance to make a change. And not by changing what they have done, but changing themselves into a better person.

Some people might think that giving third chances is stupid but it really depends on what you did wrong, like if someone cheated on you then you definitely shouldn't give them a third chance.

After the third chance don't give them another. There's always a saying "Third time is the lucky charm" but in this case "Third time is the lucky last"

I know that the limit of chances is suppose to be two but people don't really realize how stupid their decisions are until the third because it doesn't get through their heads. Again everyone deserves to have a second chance because maybe giving them 2 chances isn't fair, but after three chances you know that their definitely lying to you.

I have a story of my own to share and I'm not very proud of it at all. So in school I had three assessments and it's either I don't know what to do or I was to lazy to do it in my spare time but I went to the internet and I took someone else's work and claimed it as my own. And I didn't do it just one time I did it three times. By the third time I felt so freaking terrible that I just wanted to cry in my room all day. But since then I vowed to myself that I would never do it ever again and if I did do it again I will make sure that I won't get pass it easily.

I feel so horrible and terrible and by telling you guys this makes me feel better because I can't keep it to myself. I know now that even if it's as small or big as this I want you guys to know that everything will be fine as long as you promise yourself not to do it again and that you learn from your mistakes and become a better person.

So there's my story and I hope that this helps you guys, if you have ever made any mistakes and want to let it all out then you can message me or even talk it out with a close person to you.

The moral of this chapter is that whatever you do make sure it's the right decision. We all have problems and mistakes that we've made but we learn from it.

"You must make a Choice to take a Chance or your life will never Change"