Your Dreams :)

Each and every one of us will always have a dream, or a goal to achieve. 

Some of us may have not found what our goal is or what we want to be when we're older but that's okay. 

I know that you probably hear this like so many times before but don't be scared of your dreams, don't be afraid. 

If you know that you can do something then do it. Don't be scared or think that you might fail, because at least you tried and just keep on trying until you get what you want :)

You can't make your dreams come true if you're only going to just sit there and wish for it to come true because you have to work for it. 

Work hard to achieve your goal no matter if your goal is easy to achieve, still work hard for it. 

My goal was to write a book on Wattpad, I really wanted to just write a book that people will want to read and enjoy. I never thought about what kind of book I wanted to write about but it doesn't really matter because I just wanted to write about something whether it's a romance or a rant book I don't care. 

My goal is nearly achieved because I got the courage to actually post something on Wattpad even if I had to make myself sound like a fool or even if I had to embarrass myself a little, I didn't care because writing a book on Wattpad was my goal after all and doing something to try and achieve it is the best feeling. 

In the end my goal was to reach probably one million on this rant book but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon, heck I didn't even think that I could reach 1.5k views in the first place but I did and I'm so grateful for that.  Even if I don't reach one million it's still okay because I can always write another book about something else and stay clear of rant books and try again. 

The point is that even if something didn't work out, try again. 

If you failed something then just try again because there's no harm done in trying again unless you're doing something dangerous then don't. 

The thing is just don't be afraid of failing just to achieve your dreams/goals. 

"Winners never quit and quitters never win"