Embarrassing Stories :}

1. So one time it was a beautiful sunny day and for me it was a lazy day so of course I just stayed in my pyjamas all day with very messy hair. Around lunchtime my aunt's sister came over and my aunt's sister happened to have a good looking son that came over as well. So me being me I had no freaking idea that they came over so I went out to the kitchen because I was hungry and while I was walking to the fridge I was kinda scratching my ass and like half skipping, all of a sudden I hear snickering and I looked up and saw the mother and son looking and heck I didn't even say hello I just ran back to my room.

2. It was Tuesday or Thursday I'm not sure but usually on those days we have a priory assembly at school (priory is like a faction or like the group colours). It was my birthday the previous Sunday and usually what the teachers would do was whenever it was someone's birthday they would call your name up so you could come and get your lollipop. The teacher called my name up and so I went down to collect my precious lollipop and while I was walking there was a random pole laying on the ground and I kinda trip over it but fortunately I did not fall flat on my face. But I did make a fool out of myself in front of like 70? 90 people?

3. It was probably the first week back at school and we had a whole school assembly and all the priory (faction/group colour) had a specific place to line up to go into the gym. My priory had the pleasure to  line up in the grassy area. When my friend and I got to the grass area we saw like two or three teachers standing in a specific spot and when we got close they told us to watch out for the dog poop on the ground. When the time came our priory was heading to the gym and my friend said "Is it me or can I still smell dog poop?" and I told her it's probably just her because I couldn't smell anything. When we made it inside the gym, we got to our seat and she again said "No seriously, I think someone step in dog crap." And by then I could smell the stench also and I slowly looked under my shoes to see if I had step in dog poop and guess what? I did. I had to seat on the ground with a whole bunch of people who could smell the dog poop for like 55 minutes. As soon as it was over I ran to the bathroom with my other friend and we were trying to get the poop off and when I was satisfied we went to our first class and guess what? We were late.

4. Okay so this happened when I was really little. I went to the shops with my mom to go and buy house things such as tea towels, pillows, kitchen ware etc. I was just wandering around thinking that my mom was right behind me. I was really excited for some reason because I was going to ask my mom if we could go and get some ice-cream afterwards so I started pulling my mom's hand 'thinking' that it was her, and all of a sudden I hear "excuse me, let go, let go" and when I turn around there was an elderly lady right behind me, and because I was little I didn't really know what to do and I didn't apologize so my mom saw the whole thing and she apologized on my behalf. 

5. Last week of school we had a humanities test and I was so not ready for it because the night before I had to go to a concert and I was speed studying and stayed up until 1:00am trying to just stuff everything in my brain. The next day I felt like a zombie, and when the time came I did the test and I felt really good about it but then I heard one of my friend talking about a question that she was confused about and so I went up to her and asked her what it was and she told me that she couldn't understand what the first question was, which included a table where you had to label the events from 1-10 and in my head I was like "Hold the fuck up, there was a question that had a table in it?!!" and all along I had thought that the table was a MARKING KEY but nope it most definitely wasn't. I panicked, so when it was lunch time I went to my humanities teacher and told her what I did and she just laughed in my face and said that there's nothing she can do about it. All day I was literally slapping my face and thinking how can I be so stupid to not read the question over????? by the way that question was worth 8 marks. Then the next day came and I was hoping and praying to God that my humanities teacher didn't tell the whole class what I did because I don't want people to think that I'm a nuthead. But unfortunately she just likes to embarrass people so she ended up telling the whole class what I did. 

Hi guys, this chapter is way different than all the others because I figured that all the others were very serious and I just wanted to do something that was more fun or funny. Hope you guys enjoyed. 

"No one is alone in this world, you're having a bad day? So is someone else, you've had an embarrassing moment? So did someone else, you don't understand something? So does someone else, you feel lonely? Same as another person. We are not alone, we have each other :)"