Paranoid :?

I think that the feeling of being paranoid is the worse feeling ever because it's not a fun thing to go through.

Having to worry about every single little thing is just not healthy for you because if you want to live a healthy life then you have to be happy and enjoy life for what it is. Don't worry about stupid little things that you have no proof of if it really happened.

Trust me when I say that I have been through this situation before, again it's not something you would want to go through everyday. I realized how stupid it was of me to think or assume something that has no proof or evidence of it actually happening.

I always used to think that everyone was against me and that everyone hated me but what I realize now is that they don't, I look back on it now and I start to think that I must of been a freaking drama queen.

Sometimes we take things differently. Like for example when someone jokes around, in their eyes they only think of it as a joke but in your eyes you think they are serious and then you get offended by it. So you see, things like this can happen and it will sometimes cause a big argument but we got to understand that this world is full of different people with different personalities and sometimes we can't get used to those personalities but if other people can accept us then we have to be fair and accept them.

If you're like me and thinks that everyone is against you, well their not. I mean what have you done wrong for them to hate you anyway? Honestly I don't want you guys to feel paranoid about anything, I've been through that experience and it ruins your day, it ruins your week. Don't be paranoid okay guys? It's only letting your self-esteem down even more.

Also if you have a friend that you think is paranoid then just show them your love and make them realize that everyone is not against them.

Don't let people get to you especially if you don't know if it's true or not because I think it's pathetic (and yes I do think that I'm pathetic), but everything will be fine if you just stop being paranoid.

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I didn't update on Sunday, it's just that I'm under a lot of stress right now about school and family problems I just didn't have the time to update it on the day I was suppose to.

Thanks for your understanding :)

"Stop over thinking, you're only creating problems that aren't there"