Instagram :3

Sometimes having instagram can be fun and exciting but at the same time it can be annoying most of the time. And by annoying I mean the people who post certain pictures.

So in this chapter I'm going to be listing types of people on instagram.

Duck faces: oh lord, trust me it was okay to do it before but now it's just overused and it's annoying the crap out of me. It does not look attractive, if you want someone to notice you or to respect you then smile instead of doing the duck face. I beg of you please, if you are one of those person then please stop doing the duck face.

Posting selfies and saying that you're ugly: Okay now this one is actually asking for attention, because if you think it's ugly then why post it on there in the first place like wtf? Not just me but a lot of other people get annoyed by this as well it's not even funny.

Non compliment takers: The main reason when you post a selfie is because you want people to notice it right? and when they do notice it and compliments you on it, what do you do? you deny it. Like seriously take the bloody compliment and move on. Even if you don't want to take that compliment the least you could do is return it and not just deny it all together.

Posting abs or cleavage: I'm happy that you guys have confidence and that you're happy with yourselves but don't post anything that shows to much skin for everyone to see because when the time comes for you to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, it wouldn't be special any more, nudity is a private thing, and it should stay private until you meet that one special person. It's supposed to be shared between two people not a thousand other people. (And yes, that whole speech was inspired by Tripping over you written by whitney_dg you guys should read it, it teaches you a lot of things you need to know about life)

Hey guys, i hope you like this chapter because i really needed a break from all those dramatic and emotional chapters from the last few weeks so here's a different chapter for you all and yeah. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Follow your heart, but take your brain with you" -2pac

By the way, is the gif on the side cool or what