Boys :3

Im just going to go right ahead and say it. Boys are so confusing sometimes. 

First they do something that makes you fall head over heels for them and then the next minute they do something that breaks you for like the whole week. I know not all boys are like that and some girls are like that too but seriously if you like someone just say it and if you don't like them then please just stop playing around with their feelings. I don't know if guys know or girls know this but whatever you do it's either going to make or break the person. 

For all the girls out there, no one gets to live a fairytale love life, we all have to go through some rough times to get what we want and sometimes the things that we go through teaches us a lesson on being smarter, and going after guys that actually has a chance with you. Because if you like a guy that you know will never be yours, you are just hurting yourself again and again. 

Sometimes you just feel so frustrated that you keep telling yourself that you are never going to like a boy again because they just keep hurting you but you just can't help your feelings. 

Everyone will have a crush in school at one point, and everyday you try to get their attention and when they look at you it just makes your whole day. And when they look at another girl or guy it just brings your self esteem down. That's the worst feeling ever. 

I have a crush on a guy right now at school and every time when he looks at me or if we make eye contact i just get so excited for who knows what but it just makes my mood more happier. Lol one time i was so desperate into talking to him i told him to watch out for puke on the floor. 

But whatever you do just make sure it makes you happy. Also if any of you guys are like me who just sits in your room and stalk your crushe's facebook or instagram, then gimme a high five cause that's not creepy at all. Hahaha but seriously if you want to be their friend or more then that just talk to them, worst case senario is that they get a bowl full of ice-cream and dump it on your head screaming "get away from me". 

Whatever you do just try to be nice and be their friend first and then later on swoop them up like an eagle. 

Okay im being serious now just be yourself and if they don't like that then they're not the one for you. Trust me lots of people have been rejected before, it's ok though. It's something in life that we all experience. 

Just go for it. 

"Everyone needs somebody. Be that somebody"